Best source for Active list

SoMAn

So they are allowed 48 actives from among the 53 plus Cline and Clapp as elevations. 

That means seven inactives. Solomon and Smoot already declared as two of them. They still have four healthy ends on the active roster - Groot, AJE, Von, Toohill - but the decision to elevate Cline suggests they feel like they need one more (maybe Von remains on a pitch count?) so I expect all five to be active.

My guess is on the OL the rookies Grable and Van Pran-Granger are inactives and they have elevated Clapp to at least have one true vet on the bench week 1 alongside Van Demark and Anderson. Then Andreessen is an easy inactive decision because Morrow, Spector and Ulofoshio are all better teams players. The other two spots are interesting. It will be one safety. But with Hamlin starting alongside Rapp and Cam Lewis definitely up for special teams prowess that means either Edwards or Bishop and my sense is they'd lean towards the vet being up. The final spot comes down to a 3rd tight end or a 3rd running back IMO. I lean towards Morris up and Ty Johnson inactive but could see it flipped.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

maybe Von remains on a pitch count?

Lot of radio discussion yesterday that the Bills are saving Von for second half of season, and he will see limited usage in pass rushing situations only today. 

16 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Lot of radio discussion yesterday that the Bills are saving Von for second half of season, and he will see limited usage in pass rushing situations only today. 

Yea the decision to elevate a 5th end says to me that is correct.

44 minutes ago, Chaos said:

They were saying that last year as well.  He might as well move to front  office.

57 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

So they are allowed 48 actives from among the 53 plus Cline and Clapp as elevations. 

That means seven inactives. Solomon and Smoot already declared as two of them. They still have four healthy ends on the active roster - Groot, AJE, Von, Toohill - but the decision to elevate Cline suggests they feel like they need one more (maybe Von remains on a pitch count?) so I expect all five to be active.

My guess is on the OL the rookies Grable and Van Pran-Granger are inactives and they have elevated Clapp to at least have one true vet on the bench week 1 alongside Van Demark and Anderson. Then Andreessen is an easy inactive decision because Morrow, Spector and Ulofoshio are all better teams players. The other two spots are interesting. It will be one safety. But with Hamlin starting alongside Rapp and Cam Lewis definitely up for special teams prowess that means either Edwards or Bishop and my sense is they'd lean towards the vet being up. The final spot comes down to a 3rd tight end or a 3rd running back IMO. I lean towards Morris up and Ty Johnson inactive but could see it flipped.

If von is on a pitch count, he ought to just be released 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

4/5. Morris and Johnson both up. Olofoshio is the extra sit.