Crazy Josh Allen stat ahead of his 7th season

Alphadawg7

13 hours ago, mannc said:

Mahomes has also played only six seasons, practically speaking

I hate this comment when people talk about Allens record.  Mahomes started a game as a rookie and Allen basically played like 11 games only between getting hurt and not playing the full game in 2 of them.  So in reality, Mahomes only played like 10 less games.  

And when the season is over, Allen will have a 30 TD lead on Mahomes if he just hits 40 TD's again, something he has done an NFL record 4 straight times.  Meaning Mahomes would have had to start 10 more games and avg 3 TDs+ per game as a rookie, and he didn't have a single TD in his only game as a rookie.

Furthermore, Josh has 23 more TDs than Mahomes the past 4 seasons.  And even Furthermore, Mahomes started after sitting most a year behind Alex Smith learning from him and Reid and then began his career with two GOATS in Kelce and Hill.  Meanwhile, Allen came out of a small school, played for a defensive HC, and his WR's were Kelvin and Zay Jones.  

So yeah, this is a pretty silly comment everytime I see it.

8 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I hate this comment when people talk about Allens record.  Mahomes started a game as a rookie and Allen basically played like 11 games only between getting hurt and not playing the full game in 2 of them.  So in reality, Mahomes only played like 10 less games.  

And when the season is over, Allen will have a 30 TD lead on Mahomes if he just hits 40 TD's again, something he has done an NFL record 4 straight times.  Meaning Mahomes would have had to start 10 more games and avg 3 TDs+ per game as a rookie, and he didn't have a single TD in his only game as a rookie.

Furthermore, Josh has 23 more TDs than Mahomes the past 4 seasons.  And even Furthermore, Mahomes started after sitting most a year behind Alex Smith learning from him and Reid and then began his career with two GOATS in Kelce and Hill.  Meanwhile, Allen came out of a small school, played for a defensive HC, and his WR's were Kelvin and Zay Jones.  

So yeah, this is a pretty silly comment everytime I see it.

Hate it as much as you want, but it's a fact...Allen has started 94 games and Mahomes has started 96.  Pretending that Mahomes has played an entire season more than Allen is just that--pretending.  You can certainly argue context--Allen throwing to Foster and Benjamin, while Mahomes was throwing to Kelce and Hill, McDermott v. Reid--but that's a different argument.  Doesn't mean Allen isn't great, or that he won't end up with more TDs than Mahomes eventually...   

14 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Josh is entering his 7th season, so he has not even played a game yet in his 7th season…

Yet, he already ranks 4th all time in TDs through 7 seasons and only needs 11 TDs this season to break the record of most TDs all time in their first 7 seasons.  

LFG!  GoBills!

If he can take care of himself he might end up w/ the most all time. And people have the nerve to call him overrated. 

• Agree 1

14 hours ago, julian said:

Allen also never had Andy Reid drawing up plays and was throwing to fat Benjamin.

Cant we just have this stat without shouting out Mahomes lol.

Im just venting in general terms, not at you lol.

We can, but because Mahomes had that year on the bench, people will always bring it up.

I'm just guessing if I click on that Tweet, the non-Bills fans will all be pointing that out.g

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BigDingus said:

We can, but because Mahomes had that year on the bench, people will always bring it up.

I'm just guessing if I click on that Tweet, the non-Bills fans will all be pointing that out.g

Totally agree and understand that’s gonna happen, I was just pleading with Bills fans to let that slide lol… but people are just wired the way they’re wired.

10 minutes ago, mannc said:

Hate it as much as you want, but it's a fact...Allen has started 94 games and Mahomes has started 96.  Pretending that Mahomes has played an entire season more than Allen is just that--pretending.  You can certainly argue context--Allen throwing to Foster and Benjamin, while Mahomes was throwing to Kelce and Hill, McDermott v. Reid--but that's a different argument.  Doesn't mean Allen isn't great, or that he won't end up with more TDs than Mahomes eventually...   

Allen has 23 more TDs than Mahomes the past 4 seasons since Allen arrived as an elite QB.  So yeah, it’s ridiculous comment still.

6 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

standing pat and not making change is the definition of opportunity cost.  

Also, you cannot say "there is no better option" when none are tried.  you assume all other choices are simply worse, "based on evidence" which you do not provide.  Instead, you are comparing all others to a guy you are hoping will "figure out" things in his 8th year with this team. 

image.thumb.png.b5a187c9d4cb2298dbcb27b7f9093aee.png

6 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

standing pat and not making change is the definition of opportunity cost.  

Also, you cannot say "there is no better option" when none are tried.  you assume all other choices are simply worse, "based on evidence" which you do not provide.  Instead, you are comparing all others to a guy you are hoping will "figure out" things in his 8th year with this team. 

image.thumb.png.a867ac6f3dcecc704b60a27ad87d32ce.png