Packers QB Jordan Love - sprained MCL out 3-6 weeks

Big Turk

• Big Turk changed the title to Packers QB Jordan Love - sprained MCL out 3-6 weeks
10 minutes ago, SECRET SQUIRREL said:

After seeing that close up video of his knee popping while he was getting tackled makes me skeptical on it only being a sprained MCL. 

ACL is intact and no ankle issues, what else are you suggesting?

So now you are claiming the team is lying?

• Like (+1) 1

Based on that timeline, it sounds like a Grade 2 MCL sprain, recovery is typically 6 weeks. I've had a grade 2, and came back to activity before my knee was fully ready at about 5 weeks... I then promptly tore my meniscus & needed surgery.

• Sad 1

49 minutes ago, Billsfanatic8989 said:

Rumors are he might be back after two weeks. They can't afford to throw thrash like Malik Collins out there for too long.

You mean Malik Willis?

I'm sure they'll want Love back as soon as possible, but I'm sure they want to be careful with their QB above all else. If they can win a game with him out, they'll have a bit more breathing room. But if the Lions jump out to a 3-0 start, I would just wait until you KNOW Love is 100% before sending him back out there.

1 hour ago, Big Turk said:

ACL is intact and no ankle issues, what else are you suggesting?

So now you are claiming the team is lying?

I'm claiming that the exact same injury happened to me where my ACL was completely torn but on my MRI it showed my ACL still laying perfectly in place. They finally realized it was actually torn when I had arthroscopic for some torn meniscus.

Hopefully he's OK, just concerned is all. 

Edited by SECRET SQUIRREL

55 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Their backup Malik Willis was one those guys that draftnicks where hyping as having a stronger arm then Josh.  Not kidding either. 

That was the most ridiculous comparison I’ve ever seen. They were hyping him as the number one pick and he went in the 3rd round. He has zero TDs entering his 3rd year in the league. About the only comparison between him and Josh is they both play QB for small schools 

2 hours ago, Success said:

I hated that so much.  Last 20 seconds of a losing game.

Knees can pop without it being a ligament tearing.

1 hour ago, benderbender said:

The rules invented for Tom Brady only served the cheater himself. No penalty. A fine later in the week won't give the Packers their QB back for 6 games. 

th?id=OIF.sLZVbAf%2BaWt3V33M6XlKXQ&w=290

What rule was broken? There will not be a fine. Why would there be?

• Disagree 1