Curtis Samuel.....How impactful will he be tomorrow??

Special K

I'm interested to see just how much Samuel can bring to this offense.

Will he be used all around the field? Will he be a focus of the offense or just a complimentary piece? 

I'm expecting big things from Kincaid and Shakir this year, but could it be Samuel in line for a breakout season?

I'm looking forward to finding out!!

Go Bills!!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Some people, especially in the national media, seem to believe that Josh only has 2 legit guys to throw to: Shakir and Kincaid.  

It's going to be interesting to see Brady's everyone-eats, spread-the-ball-around offense.  Samuel will be one of the guys eating with something like 100 yards of  total offense.  That's my prediction - he's going to have an impact.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, DaVinci said:

he doesnt even finish the game

I am definitely worried about this. I banked on Samuel in fantasy a few years back, and he could never stay healthy.

that said, I did stash him on one of my teams this year. I think he could end up being the most productive guy on this team, if healthy and used right. 

He's the only free agent WR I wanted the Bills to sign (not breaking the bank had a lot to do with that), so I'm really eager to see how he pairs with Josh.

But given that he's already been dealing with injuries, again, I'm not expecting a whole lot tomorrow. I honestly expect the Bills to try & come out strong with the running game, so I'm not sure how many opportunities he'll have.

I'm an idiot though, so they'll probably go full college air-raid mode & sling it all day long.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

He’s our speed guy.  So he could be this years Deonte hardy.  But I am hoping that he finally flourishes with an elite QB.  He also was a RB in college so I am hoping they use him back there on some passing downs.  Because he will can catch.  

1 hour ago, ColoradoBills said:

That makes two of us.

so does the buffalo bills 🙂

Samuel has raw speed and the Bills will take advantage of that...just like they did with McKenzie.

• Haha (+1) 1

I have zero idea of how Shakir, Kincaid, Samuel or Coleman will do tomorrow.  It will all depend on who AZ will try to take away.  Josh, for the first time in 5 years has a chance to take what the D gives and throw to the open guy.  I do expect Samuel to line up in the backfield, in the slot and on the boundary.  I’m hoping Brady sends him on a deep pattern or two.