What was the single greatest issue that made you never want to vote for Biden/Harris?

On 9/7/2024 at 4:20 PM, The Frankish Reich said:

Funny you should mention that. I just altered my DNA again thought the newest Moderna vaccine.

My DNA is now better, stronger, faster than yours.

Serious question, why do you think the government told us so many things about the vaccine that were untrue? 100% effective/ lasts years/"if you have the shot you won't get COVID? 

Just now, Orlando Buffalo said:

Serious question, why do you think the government told us so many things about the vaccine that were untrue? 100% effective/ lasts years/"if you have the shot you won't get COVID? 

I think they told me that because they were trying to coerce me into getting my DNA altered so that I would become a communist model worker.

That is clearly the simplest (as in simpleton) explanation.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I think they told me that because they were trying to coerce me into getting my DNA altered so that I would become a communist model worker.

That is clearly the simplest (as in simpleton) explanation.

I actually thought you might have an opinion, my thought is it allowed politicians to claim that the government saved the day, which obviously is not true.

I think my thing was when he would just change things that were actually working all because in his opinion he thought they weren't, like some of the border patrol stuff . 

Instead of looking at the data before he made what would be a informed decision he just did it, then the lies like when those border agents were beating those folks with their whips it was all a bunch of BS and those that did vote for him just jumped on the BS wagon . 

But the biggest thing probably in the process of running for office he is a LIFE LONG CAREER POLITICIAN and has been BS ing people his entire life which he continued to do after being elected & is a huge part of the reason the country was in a bad place before he got elected .

Like when he out & out lied on TV about "if you get the covid vaccine you can not get the virus" which now all the Joe lovers say well he just mis spoke but just imagine if the orange man said that !!! Joe was not scrutinized nearly the same for anything he did or said because he was part of what those in the swamp wanted .

They need to have some kind of term limits for yah hoo's like him & many others in and around the gov't agencies as to not allow them to continue their political schemes .

19 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

I actually thought you might have an opinion, my thought is it allowed politicians to claim that the government saved the day, which obviously is not true.

I have an opinion. One based on fact.

March 2020. A virus spreading like wildfire. Killing dozens in small towns in Northern Italy, then hundreds in large cities like NYC.

A President who adopted a pass the buck strategy rather than a buck stops here take-charge man. First deny that it is happening. Expressing worries to his colleagues about how this may impact his reelection campaign/favorability rating.Calling for 15 days to stop the spread, then trying to punt everything to the states so their governors would take the blame. Waiting for a vaccine to take us out of this dreadful experience, and properly supporting efforts to accelerate vaccine development. Then trying to wish the virus away too soon, getting COVID himself, having trouble breathing, getting oxygen but trying to hide that, airlifted to a top hospital and given medications the ordinary man doesn't have access to, thereby overcoming his own infection. Complaining that the vaccine was held up; his supporters suggesting a deliberate slow roll by Pfizer so as not to let the benefit accrue to Trump. Then siding with nutty anti-vaxxers who called into question his own damn vaccine.

A colossal failure to take charge in the only true moment of crisis his 4-year presidency brought him. 

Then finally, once he was safely back in Mar-a-Lago, watching him piss and moan nonstop about how the fates and the media conspired against him while the people in charge slowly, deliberately, got us out of that mess. Did they err on the side of caution? Absolutely. In retrospect were they too cautious on some things, like reopening schools? Of course. But all of that pales in comparison to the epic fail on the side of ignorance and self-interest that preceded it. The epic fail of Donald John Trump.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I have an opinion. One based on fact.

March 2020. A virus spreading like wildfire. Killing dozens in small towns in Northern Italy, then hundreds in large cities like NYC.

A President who adopted a pass the buck strategy rather than a buck stops here take-charge man. First deny that it is happening. Expressing worries to his colleagues about how this may impact his reelection campaign/favorability rating.Calling for 15 days to stop the spread, then trying to punt everything to the states so their governors would take the blame. Waiting for a vaccine to take us out of this dreadful experience, and properly supporting efforts to accelerate vaccine development. Then trying to wish the virus away too soon, getting COVID himself, having trouble breathing, getting oxygen but trying to hide that, airlifted to a top hospital and given medications the ordinary man doesn't have access to, thereby overcoming his own infection. Complaining that the vaccine was held up; his supporters suggesting a deliberate slow roll by Pfizer so as not to let the benefit accrue to Trump. Then siding with nutty anti-vaxxers who called into question his own damn vaccine.

A colossal failure to take charge in the only true moment of crisis his 4-year presidency brought him. 

Then finally, once he was safely back in Mar-a-Lago, watching him piss and moan nonstop about how the fates and the media conspired against him while the people in charge slowly, deliberately, got us out of that mess. Did they err on the side of caution? Absolutely. In retrospect were they too cautious on some things, like reopening schools? Of course. But all of that pales in comparison to the epic fail on the side of ignorance and self-interest that preceded it. The epic fail of Donald John Trump.

If you take the vaccine, you can't get covid- Joe Biden.........but yeah orange man bad.

Regarding covid vaccine and DNA, the main problem isn't with the vaccine itself, but rather with certain lots being contaminated with plasmid DNA. So a QC problem, not necessarily a mRNA vaccine technology problem. 

Of course it's all just a crazy conspiracy theory propagated by those insane MAGAs...... and PubMed.

https://pmc.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/articles/PMC10883065/

Follow the science!!!!!!

However, a recent preprint study using multiple sequencing assays reported levels of DNA contamination in both Moderna and Pfizer bivalent mRNA vaccines that exceeded the levels set by the European Medicines Agency (EMA) and The United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 

5 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

If you take the vaccine, you can't get covid- Joe Biden.........but yeah orange man bad.

Viruses mutate. From what we knew back then, the mRNA vaccines were roughly 95% effective. 

A novel virus threatened to devastate our nation. Thank God it didn't. And thank the good people who took it seriously and allowed us to emerge on the other side with surprisingly little harm done.

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Viruses mutate. From what we knew back then, the mRNA vaccines were roughly 95% effective. 

A novel virus threatened to devastate our nation. Thank God it didn't. And thank the good people who took it seriously and allowed us to emerge on the other side with surprisingly little harm done.

Little harm done? Heart issues after covid vaccines seems a bit more than little harm.

• Agree 1

17 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

There is no evidence even the 95% lasted more than 8 weeks, I had this argument with Sundance back in 2021 and every single thing he repeated from Biden was wrong. Your belief that "those that took it seriously" are the lock down people shows that science is not your friend since FL did just as well as most other states and Sweden had the best results in Europe. What we knew in March of 2020 was it was deadly to the elderly but basically a cold to those healthy under 30, your choosing to defend the lockdowns at this point is an odd choice to me.

13 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

There was/is absolutely no need to take the vaccine if you are under 21 and healthy.

None.

Under 40 and healthy. Also anyone under 30 unless they had 2 comorbidities. 

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

There is no evidence even the 95% lasted more than 8 weeks, I had this argument with Sundance back in 2021 and every single thing he repeated from Biden was wrong. Your belief that "those that took it seriously" are the lock down people shows that science is not your friend since FL did just as well as most other states and Sweden had the best results in Europe. What we knew in March of 2020 was it was deadly to the elderly but basically a cold to those healthy under 30, your choosing to defend the lockdowns at this point is an odd choice to me.

Under 40 and healthy. Also anyone under 30 unless they had 2 comorbidities. 

Probably, yes.

The 21 cutoff was more to highlight  the single biggest destructive long term effect of covid policies:

Keeping young people on lockdown and out of school.

Shameful. Evil.

16 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Probably, yes.

The 21 cutoff was more to highlight  the single biggest destructive long term effect of covid policies:

Keeping young people on lockdown and out of school.

Shameful. Evil.

I do appreciate your point, it was evil when you are telling healthy children to take a shot that does them no good.

8 hours ago, T master said:

I think my thing was when he would just change things that were actually working all because in his opinion he thought they weren't, like some of the border patrol stuff . 

Instead of looking at the data before he made what would be a informed decision he just did it, then the lies like when those border agents were beating those folks with their whips it was all a bunch of BS and those that did vote for him just jumped on the BS wagon . 

But the biggest thing probably in the process of running for office he is a LIFE LONG CAREER POLITICIAN and has been BS ing people his entire life which he continued to do after being elected & is a huge part of the reason the country was in a bad place before he got elected .

Like when he out & out lied on TV about "if you get the covid vaccine you can not get the virus" which now all the Joe lovers say well he just mis spoke but just imagine if the orange man said that !!! Joe was not scrutinized nearly the same for anything he did or said because he was part of what those in the swamp wanted .

They need to have some kind of term limits for yah hoo's like him & many others in and around the gov't agencies as to not allow them to continue their political schemes .

If I say the Bills are going to win this weekend and they lose did I lie?

The endless gaslighting about all the bad policies, including the open border, overspending which caused runaway inflation, crime, the $2 trillion and rising deficit, the catastrophic Afghanistan withdrawal, etc.    According to the Biden/Harris Administration, they're not responsible for anything that's happened on their watch.  The constant lying about everything is a big issue for me.  

Just to be fair, the single greatest thing that makes me not want to vote for Trump is that he's a drama queen.   And he also lies constantly, though his lies tend to be reflexive and more personal and less deliberate.  It's just who he is.  

6 minutes ago, Thurmal34 said:

uHHHHHH economy much? 

us has lowest inflation rate in the world

Your information is out of date.  Most of the large OECD economies now have a lower inflation rate than the US.  

My main concern is that I'm paying about 35% more for groceries than I did when Biden took office.  Perhaps that doesn't bother you, but it does bother me.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Artful Dodger said:

Your information is out of date.  Most of the large OECD economies now have a lower inflation rate than the US.  

My main concern is that I'm paying about 35% more for groceries than I did when Biden took office.  Perhaps that doesn't bother you, but it does bother me.

you dont like the free market anymore?