What was the single greatest issue that made you never want to vote for Biden/Harris?

For me, it was personal…

The moment Joe Biden tried to get me fired from my job, for not taking an experimental drug that, supposedly, alters your DNA, was the last straw for me…

Nowhere had I ever seen such tyranny in America before…At no other time in my life, did I have so little hope than in that moment…

I hated that feeling, and would forever blame the Biden/Harris administration…But I was grateful that people were able to see who they really were…

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Don’t kid yourself. You guys were never voting for Biden/Harris. Just like lefties were never voting for trump. I’m not saying I disagree with you on why you don’t like them. A vaccine should not be forced on anyone. I’m not sure about that changing your DnA crap but that doesn’t matter. If you didn’t want it you should not have been forced to take it.

A bunch for me.

The debacle in Afghanistan and the lying about not presented other options, and though she claimed to be the "last person in the room," I doubt anybody listened to her, if she had a view at all.

I think she is completely ignorant of anything regarding the military. In fact, I'm quite sure of it.

The border. 

Idiotic tax policy on every level.

The undeniable conclusion that Harris is an idiot. Really stupid.

Edited by sherpa
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

The moment Joe Biden tried to get me fired from my job, for not taking an experimental drug that, supposedly, alters your DNA, was the last straw for me…

Funny you should mention that. I just altered my DNA again thought the newest Moderna vaccine.

My DNA is now better, stronger, faster than yours.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Funny you should mention that. I just altered my DNA again thought the newest Moderna vaccine.

I don’t believe so…

According to Dr. Fauci, natural immunity is always better than a vaccine…👍

• Like (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Big tough hard-nosed "scientist" NCBills afraid that Bill Gates is altering his DNA.

And he wonders why his career stalled out.

Good idea! Trust the government, they know what’s best for you! 👍🏻

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Did you get a booster or a vaccine for something other than Covid?  Serious question.

5 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

For me, it was personal…

Nowhere had I ever seen such tyranny in America before…At no other time in my life, did I have so little hope than in that moment…

I hated that feeling, and would forever blame the Biden/Harris administration…But I was grateful that people were able to see who they really were…

"Suppsedly alters your DNA".  What a maroon. 

For me it’s how nasty and cruel the left and their cult followers have become over the last eight years. I would never vote for any politician who ostracized half the country. The left have gone down a dark road I’m not interested in following.

• Haha (+1) 2

53 minutes ago, phypon said:

Did you get a booster or a vaccine for something other than Covid?  Serious question.

Finding says it recently received a Moderna vaccine.

Currently approved Moderna vaccines are for covid and RSV.

The RSV vaccine is recommended for patients 60 or older.

• Like (+1) 1

Covid.

Made me realize this election isn’t just about social/fiscal issues.  It’s about much more..

The pseudo-open borders, unrelenting censorship and authoritarian overreach.

Theres an attack on the western world.  And while I wish we had a better option than Donald Trump, he’s the only chance we have to rebuke tyrannical creep from those trying to regain, and expand, powers lost via the Musk acquisition of X, expansion of alt media and rise of populism.