You know you’re a fanatic bills fan when…

Bills!Win!

So when we placed a “Buffalo Bills Fans are the Best in NFL” Billboard across from Foxboro Stadium, I went to the billboard, dressed head to toe in Bills gear, waving a giant Bills flag, on a busy road, live-streaming on FB.  I was shouting Go Bills to all the passing cars

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I live in Massachusetts.  Many times I hear “I have a good friend that is a huge Bills fan”.  I always say- “Every Bills fan is all in.  All Mafia is huge Bills fans, there are zero passive Bills Fans”.  

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

I went to Pearl Jam last night at Fenway, with my gf and another couple.  Walking around, we heard well over one dozen “Go Bills!”  The other dude didn’t know sports, and said “what’s wrong with my hat?  How come everyone loves your hat?”

lmao

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 9/7/2024 at 8:57 PM, Pete said:

So when we placed a “Buffalo Bills Fans are the Best in NFL” Billboard across from Foxboro Stadium, I went to the billboard, dressed head to toe in Bills gear, waving a giant Bills flag, on a busy road, live-streaming on FB.  I was shouting Go Bills to all the passing cars

We might have met there. I lived in Arlington at the time and loved every second of that week.

IMG_2020.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

All i know is that after SB 27 (Bills vs. Giants), i was driving home from my sisters-in-laws place (where we watched the game) and i got pulled over by the cops.......not for speeding, not for drinking and driving, not for driving erratically, but because i had a Bills sticker on the back of my car and the cop says, "you know, you might want to remove that sticker on your drive home.......you're a moving target out there right now".

We laughed and laughed......i had a few disgruntled motorists honk, yell obscenities and swerve in my general direction on the ride home (you know, like i was somehow responsible for the wide right), but the sticker stayed on.

It was a wild ride home, but the fathoms of my Bills fandom shone that night.