You know you’re a fanatic bills fan when…

Bills!Win!

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Every single one of my passwords is a Bills player related.

Like right now my Wells Fargo password is KincaidFromAllen.  My username is AllenToKincaid.  So easy to remember.

That's it. I'm off to withdraw all your money and buy out the world's supply of blue cheese dressing.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Every single one of my passwords is a Bills player related.

Like right now my Wells Fargo password is KincaidFromAllen.  My username is AllenToKincaid.  So easy to remember.

That's crazy man. My SSN is 716-17-2024 and my mother's maiden name is McClappy.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

When after watching the Harmon drop, 4 SB losses in a row, wide right, the Music City Miracle, losing to Pittsburgh's back-ups to miss the playoffs, the Losman/Edwards debate, the MNF game against Dallas, 13 seconds, and another wide right this past season - you still go into every single season stoked and saying "this is the year."

And I'm sure I left out about a dozen brutal, heartbreaking losses that have names.

• Like (+1) 3

... For half a season you're willing to walk the streets during the 3 hour game in all weather conditions awaiting your son's text that the Bill's won & it's safe to come home bc you know you're the jinx & the team only wins if you don't watch and wander the streets while praying for victory. Too far?

Or every example you give your kids, no matter what sport they play is the Buffalo Bills.

Or you find yourself asking "what would Josh do?" Before every decision.

Edited by Donuts and Doritos

5 minutes ago, Success said:

When after watching the Harmon drop, 4 SB losses in a row, wide right, the Music City Miracle, losing to Pittsburgh's back-ups to miss the playoffs, the Losman/Edwards debate, the MNF game against Dallas, 13 seconds, and another wide right this past season - you still go into every single season stoked and saying "this is the year."

And I'm sure I left out about a dozen brutal, heartbreaking losses that have names.

Wasting three years on the EJ Manuel draft pick.

• Like (+1) 1

Every Game Day is like Christmas Day

WGR App is played all the time.

The Name Sal Cappacio makes you ask everyone to stop talking to listen in 

Bills Gear is always on the list for Fathers Day, Birthday and Christmas

instead of TV abnnouncers - you listen to the radio broadcast of the game while watching

The NFL Draft is an event to be watched - to see who we are getting...

You've called the stadium The Ralph, Rich Stadium, New Era well before Highmark, 

Couldn't wait to get children Buffalo Bills clothes - my son wore his for years as a child fan even though other kids rooted for whoever just won the superbowl...

When you've had reoccurring dreams where you're on the team, win the Super Bowl, then pass out rings to the 90's Bills roster...

I've handed out rings to Jim Kelly & Bruce Smith more times than I've gotten lai... I mean more than I can count!

And it's not like handing out SB rings to random retired players is even a thing, but it's like the child in me still wants those guys have one 😂

Edited by BigDingus

6 hours ago, PonyBoy said:

If you met some of the veteran, legendary, frequent posters here in person. you might welcome them into your home to stay if they were traveling for a Bills game. Because we have the Bills in common, they gotta be good people. 🙂

For the last time, I don’t know you and you can’t stay with me when the Bills are in town. Litigating it in the court of public opinion WILL NOT change my mind. 🤨😉😂

When it’s 2am, New Year’s Eve, deep in Pats territory, my GF takes me to her daughter’s fiancés Portuguese family party.  We show up as shots are being poured in honor of deceased family member. The room is packed, dozens of party family, stacked triple deep around a table.  , I know 4 people.  They start pouring dozens of shots, one for everyone.  Then pourer declares Tony was a good man.  Mario was a good man.  They each deserve a shot in their honor- and he pours dozens more, so now everyone has two shots.

So they toast Tony and Mario, it’s sentimental, everyone is buzzed.  Everyone does shots one-two.  As I finish my second shot, I see eyes glaring at me across from me, and he points at me and says “I’m listening to what great men Mario and Tony were- and this son of a B word across from me is wearing a Bills hat!”    

he had me for a second, then everyone laughed hysterically 

Edited by Pete
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Bills!Win! said:

You live 4 hours away and you have Orchard Park saved in your favorites on the weather app and you check it multiple times a week during the season. I’m guilty.

What do you thats out of the ordinary that shows you are an obsessed, crazed, fanatic bills fan? 

I do this and I live 6 hours away, by plane. 

• Haha (+1) 1