You know you’re a fanatic bills fan when…

Bills!Win!

You live 4 hours away and you have Orchard Park saved in your favorites on the weather app and you check it multiple times a week during the season. I’m guilty.

What do you thats out of the ordinary that shows you are an obsessed, crazed, fanatic bills fan? 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

When you come here several times a day, god I need another hobby, 🤣

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

When you plan your child's birth around football season.

In 2001 my son was due to be born opening weekend. We already knew my wife needed a c section. Since you can choose the date if it's a planned  c section, I convinced my wife we should have him a week early. She has a week recovery so I could feel fine going to a bar to watch the game (not on local TV in CA and either Sunday ticket didn't exist yet or I didn't have it yet).

• Shocked 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Bills!Win! said:

You live 4 hours away and you have Orchard Park saved in your favorites on the weather app and you check it multiple times a week during the season. I’m guilty.

What do you thats out of the ordinary that shows you are an obsessed, crazed, fanatic bills fan? 

I live on the west coast of Canada and have this.

I don’t think it’s unique.

• Agree 2

If you met some of the veteran, legendary, frequent posters here in person. you might welcome them into your home to stay if they were traveling for a Bills game. Because we have the Bills in common, they gotta be good people. 🙂

When you live 3,300 miles away and you don't really mind all the local sport teams that you support losing on a Saturday...

Because that might just mean (using non existent logic) that the team you love has a slightly better chance of winning on the Sunday.

Edited by NI Bills Fan
  • Agree 1

you wake up in the middle of the night when you're in Europe to follow the text play-by-play online because the Bills are playing a night game and there is no streaming available and there's no way you're gonna sleep through that.

• Awesome! (+1) 1