Packers @ Eagles in Brazil - Sept 6 at 8:15pm

Einstein

Ever since they limited practices and shortened preseason, the first few weeks of the regular season have been filled with these brutal-to-watch games where neither team has any rhythm whatsoever.

• Agree 2

5 minutes ago, Taro Nimbus said:

I thought they weren’t able to wear green in Brazil?  

The rival of the soccer team that plays in this stadium wears green so the home fans don’t like it but you can def wear it lol 

All those clickbait headlines were wildly exaggerated 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

Just now, Breakout Squad said:

Most the penalties called look legit. It’s sloppy week 1 football. And a disaster of a field. 

Yeah I have to think if there’s a key injury tonight because of the field conditions the League is gonna hear about it… not that they’ll care.

Just now, Chaos said:

watching so called star QBs like Jalen Hurts, Lamar Jackson, and Jordan Love really makes me appreciate how great Allen and Mahomes are. 

So true. But watching CJ Stroud last year was like watching another Allen or Mahomes. That dude can sling it. Obviously, he has to show he can be consistently good, but he has the talent.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 3

Just now, Iiiiiiiiive Got a Feeeelin said:

this is lame, this field is dogsh*t. gotta stop with these trial run games. especially for week 1 what a joke

It's better for week 1 then almost any other week. You aren't worried about travel before the game. It being on Friday means they'll be back in the States on Saturday and get a little bit of extra time. We've seen games in the US that have had worse conditions.

Just now, Chaos said:

watching so called star QBs like Jalen Hurts, Lamar Jackson, and Jordan Love really makes me appreciate how great Allen and Mahomes are. 

yup. 

there’s definitely an upper cut of truly elite guys but for marketing the nfl loves pretending there are about a dozen star qbs 

that’s not to say the others are bums - just like there was a gap from Payton to Eli or Brady to rivers 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, stuvian said:

I read an article recently about how Jason Kelce called plays on the field. Hurts talked about how his absence was felt. Now we're seeing it

Wow. Why was Hurts not calling plays?