Packers @ Eagles in Brazil - Sept 6 at 8:15pm

Einstein

5 minutes ago, Low Positive said:

The Peacock produce is Sunday Night Football. It's just that there is no juice in the stadium and they sent their B team to Brazil because their A team was in KC last night. And the camera work is bad because that stadium is configured for soccer where you want a higher camera angle.

OMG, Collinsworth is doing Walmart commercials now.

The product on the field tonight is also terrible.

Ugly game so far. Flag fest. Last night started with a lot of flags and then it settled some. Hope this does too. Can’t stand seeing and hearing refs on the screen. In any sport. 

Just now, NoSaint said:

So many flags. Super sloppy play. Super sloppy field. Week 1 is a tough product- adding international travel was silly.

International games SUCK period. For all teams. 

• Agree 2

10 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

This Peacock product is HORRENDOUS.  Bad announcing, poorcamerawork, they seem uninterested and unprepared.  Garbage.

I don't get why the field announcer is so loud on the broadcast. Shouldn't they be able to cut that out? It's not like games in the US don't have a bunch of artificial noise to filter out.

• Agree 1

Just now, SirAndrew said:

I’m seeing both of these teams as candidates for having surprisingly bad seasons. 

Eagles are definitely due to take a step backwards. Packers are hard to accurately predict what they will be. All depends on Love’s continued development. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Taro Nimbus said:

I thought they weren’t able to wear green in Brazil?  

I said at the time that the NFL wouldn't care about that and nobody else would either. I guess I was right. Otherwise, why would they send two green teams there?