Packers @ Eagles in Brazil - Sept 6 at 8:15pm

Einstein

I dozed off before the game as I havent been getting much sleep.  Only seen like the last quarter and a half.  Looks like this Baun guy has been everywhere.  Is he a beast?  I know he isnt a rookie but honestly Dont know who he really is somehow.

Edited by Scott7975

2 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I hope he just needs some ice or thats short term. Been looking forward to see what the kid could do this year.

I think he has been cramping up all game.

Just now, T.E. said:

Two plays to get a Hail Mary off and couldn't do it. Wow.

The overall play in this game was god awful. Over 30+ penalties, 4 turnovers, terrible field, and awful play in general. This felt like a preseason game on steroids. 

3 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I dozed off before the game as I havent been getting much sleep.  Only seen like the last quarter and a half.  Looks like this Baun guy has been everywhere.  Is he a beast?  I know he isnt a rookie but honestly Dont know who he really is somehow.

He equaled the number of sacks tonight (2) that he’s had in his four year career with the Saints. Former 3rd round pick who hasn’t done anything in the league. Signed with the Iggles on a 1 year deal.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, balln said:

That’s not a cramp. 

We'll see. He was getting his legs massaged and eating bananas for potassium and magnesium, which helps relieve cramps.