Packers @ Eagles in Brazil - Sept 6 at 8:15pm

Einstein

3 minutes ago, rusty shackleford said:

I know it’s week 1 and there is a lot of sloppy play (remember the Bills/Jets game last year) but neither of these QBs look like they even should even be in conversation for star players this year.

If you watched Allen during the Jets, Jags and Broncos games last year you'd say the same thing about him

2 minutes ago, rusty shackleford said:

I know it’s week 1 and there is a lot of sloppy play (remember the Bills/Jets game last year) but neither of these QBs look like they even should even be in conversation for star players this year.

There have been nice moments but yeah they've both been inconsistent.  Neither played in the preseason, so that probably has something to do with it.

14 minutes ago, Low Positive said:

They didn’t want to pay a RB big money. So, they let him test FA. What happened is that he never came back to the Giants to see if they would beat the Eagles offer because he wanted to stick it to the giants for tagging him last year. He also was probably tired of losing. The Giants have made it clear that they would have beat the Eagles offer. 

I am pretty sure his agent called Joe on Hard Knocks and Joe said they wouldn’t match the offer.

5 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

If you watched Allen during the Jets, Jags and Broncos games last year you'd say the same thing about him

I agree, it was more than just the Jets game. A lot of good quarterbacks have bad games and Allen has had quite a few. These guys just don’t seem to have that “it” factor though. Good games at times and good teams keeping them in a lot of them but they just are not the X factor that wills teams to victory.