Packers @ Eagles in Brazil - Sept 6 at 8:15pm

Einstein

3 minutes ago, T.E. said:

You don't like watching a game on a horrible field in front of a listless crowd while listening to the stadium PA guy scream in Portuguese all night?

Wow. That is a shockingly accurate description of what is occurring tonight.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

This feels like an arena league game.  I am not finding this enjoyable to be honest.  September football always looks like this and I honestly hate it.

Did Barkley just get hurt?  

Looked like it to me...

He got bent back awkwardly 

8 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

I actually like the Portuguese screaming part thank you very much 

I have to admit, sometimes I like to turn sporting events to the Spanish simulcast just because the Spanish screaming makes things a bit more interesting. The Portuguese isn’t too far off.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, T.E. said:

NFL is praying they can get through the second half without some player suffering a catastrophic knee injury 

True, but they probably don’t care, the league is pretty untouchable at this point. 

Edited by SirAndrew
  • Like (+1) 2

Could do without the soccer like announcements after every play , and sorry but the play by play guys still sound like they belong calling a week one big 10  cupcake type game.  The play isn’t bad but blackledge has the enthusiasm of someone dealing with travelers diarrhea!   This just feels so forced by the NFL.  Compare this to the excitement of last nights game.  

Edited by DrPJax

2 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

True, but they probably don’t care, the league is pretty untouchable at this point. 

The league has never cared.  Players got catastrophic injuries at the vet in Philly for years and they played it up as having to be extra tough in Philly like Rocky balboa.

the field at the vet was essentially painted concrete.  It was absurd!  

the league would sacrifice multiple players tonight if it meant long term contracts with Brazilian stadiums and tv/radio networks for future broadcasts. 

the owners have shown for decades the players are like cans of soup in a grocery store, just products to sell.

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

The league has never cared.  Players got catastrophic injuries at the vet in Philly for years and they played it up as having to be extra tough in Philly like Rocky balboa.

the field at the vet was essentially painted concrete.  It was absurd!  

the league would sacrifice multiple players tonight if it meant long term contracts with Brazilian stadiums and tv/radio networks for future broadcasts. 

the owners have shown for decades the players are like cans of soup in a grocery store, just products to sell.

mmmmm, soup.