Dick Cheney Voting For Harris

14 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Should we require GG list how many rubles he was paid to write this drivel on each post?

48 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

you done triggered billsys new troll profile.

It just feels cheap that He uses that insult on all his boyfriends. And I get my perv uses his dad‘s photo for his profile icon. I’m still trying to figure yours out. Are you showing off your intelligence?

Liz Cheney’s Kamala Endorsement: A Symptom of Elite Panic:

The rush of people like the Cheneys to Harris’s banner is not a sign of strength; it is a sign of desperation. 

“We know what Trump would be like as president because he has already served a full four-year term. There were things to criticize—profligate spending and, above all, his handling of the COVID hysteria. But by and large, he had not just a successful but a wildly successful term. I have rehearsed his accomplishments here and elsewhere many times.”

One wonders, repeatedly, exactly why they are so desperately afraid of losing an election, which ought to be a normal occurrence in America. The reasons they give are certainly nonsensical, which means there must be others.

https://amgreatness.com/2024/09/08/liz-cheneys-kamala-endorsement-a-symptom-of-elite-panic/