Dick Cheney Voting For Harris

1 hour ago, Irv said:

F*ck DICK Cheney.  

Did you say that in 2006?

56 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Remember when Dems would demad Trump disavow endorsements from white supremacists?

It’s interesting that Harris is completely ok with accepting their support…👍

Whose support?

You guys will hate Trump just as much as Cheney pretty soon.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

What do you guys think about Dick Cheney's endorsement? @B-Man @sherpa ?

Don't care about endorsements, anymore than I care about VP's, although the clown Harris chose is goofy

Never have.

Nothing changes the fact that Harris is an idiot and nowhere near qualified,

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Don't care about endorsements, anymore than I care about VP's, although the clown Harris chose is goofy

Never have.

I heard a descriptive term for war mongers like Chaney, who Harris is proud to have endorsed her, and other neocons and neoliberals that press a policy of endless wars without putting their ass on the line or anyone's ass close or associated to them such as family.

CHICKENHAWKS. The cluck but don't fight. Old timers might call them yellow.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 2

45 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I heard a descriptive term for war mongers like Chaney, who Harris is proud to have endorsed her, and other neocons and neoliberals that press a policy of endless wars without putting their ass on the line or anyone's ass close or associated to them such as family.

CHICKENHAWKS. The cluck but don't fight. Old timers might call them yellow.

I don't have any problem with people doing their honest best to advocate for various foreign policy positions.

I do judge them on whether or not they fund and support the missions they advocate.

No problem with Cheney in that regard.

We have a voluntary military and and independent Executive and Legislative.

I don't judge people on whether they or their families volunteer.

Edited by sherpa
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, sherpa said:

Never have.

Oh, she so much smarter than Trump. I mean if you are voting on intelligent, patriotism and competence, Harris should get you vote

Trump's a complete idiot, why vote for that demented clown? 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 9/7/2024 at 1:48 PM, Big Blitz said:

Who is right wing?  

Cheney?

Trump?

Which one should I listen to?   

I’m getting my echo chambers confused 

I suspect you were confused long before you entered the seedy world of X echo chambers.  The ability to tell what's fake vs real is a rare talent among the elderly.  Besides Dick doesn't have an echo chamber anymore. 

I could make a very strong argument for Cheney being responsible for the current state of your party and the rise of the orange imbecile.  The fact that he, evil as he is, would not vote for a republican nominee should mean something.  Of course it won't.  If all the illegal acts he's done don't matter, all the people around Trump that have said plainly he's beyond stupid, j6, rambling nonsense, hundreds of other things, if nothing else matters of course this won't either.

Anyone voting for a traitor lost the plot long ago.  

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I suspect you were confused long before you entered the seedy world of X echo chambers.  The ability to tell what's fake vs real is a rare talent among the elderly.  Besides Dick doesn't have an echo chamber anymore. 

I could make a very strong argument for Cheney being responsible for the current state of your party and the rise of the orange imbecile.  The fact that he, evil as he is, would not vote for a republican nominee should mean something.  Of course it won't. 

Um……he’s saying to vote Harris.  THAT should mean something about the state of your party vs mine.  

1 hour ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

If all the illegal acts he's done don't matter, all the people around Trump that have said plainly he's beyond stupid, j6, rambling nonsense, hundreds of other things, if nothing else matters of course this won't either.

Anyone voting for a traitor lost the plot long ago.  

The traitors don’t enforce the border.  

They let in illegals deliberately to serve as a new voting pool.  

They cry about democracy while ignoring every single significant moment where liberty needs to be defended.  They do the opposite.  

They’re fascist trash.  Ironic as they’ve been calling Trump Hitler for a decade now.  So evil is he that he is still not in prison and about to be POTUS.  

Because you’ve been conned by a corrupt group of politicians that only care about protecting their interests and the machine that sustains them.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

46 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Um……he’s saying to vote Harris.  THAT should mean something about the state of your party vs mine.  

They cry about democracy while ignoring every single significant moment where liberty needs to be defended.  They do the opposite.  

They’re fascist trash.  Ironic as they’ve been calling Trump Hitler for a decade now.  So evil is he that he is still not in prison and about to be POTUS.  

Because you’ve been conned by a corrupt group of politicians that only care about protecting their interests and the machine that sustains them.  

Wait...lol.  This is nuts even FOR YOU, the guy who thought the war in Ukraine was fake.  You think Cheney is voting for Kamala because of policy?  

The level of delusion you have is so strong, it's sick, you really need a psych e v a l.  Was it covid?  I used to think that did it for you.  Was it insanity via X?  I'm leaning here now.  What broke you?

“In our nation’s 248-year history, there has never been an individual who is a greater threat to our republic than Donald Trump. He tried to steal the last election using lies and violence to keep himself in power after the voters had rejected him. He can never be trusted with power again," 

But yeah I'm sure you'll just say it's a lie.  EVERYONE is lying that speaks against your master.  Any proof illegals voted last election?  Nah never mind.  Of course not.  All it takes is a tweet and rushing here to share the misinformation.

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

1. The traitor told his gop minions to not pass a bill they wrote. So lie

2. Huh? Last time I checked you have to a us citizen to legally vote. This is made up.

3. Huh? Who is against protests, who is against supporting ukariane? NATO? What liberty do you mean, women having the vote, and control of their bodies for example?

4. I don’t think you know what that word means. 
5. This idea that the government you can vote to change is the problem sounds like big business interests trying to “starve the beast.”

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Wait...lol.  This is nuts even FOR YOU, the guy who thought the war in Ukraine was fake.  You think Cheney is voting for Kamala because of policy?  

The level of delusion you have is so strong, it's sick, you really need a psych e v a l.  Was it covid?  I used to think that did it for you.  Was it insanity via X?  I'm leaning here now.  What broke you?

“In our nation’s 248-year history, there has never been an individual who is a greater threat to our republic than Donald Trump. He tried to steal the last election using lies and violence to keep himself in power after the voters had rejected him. He can never be trusted with power again," 

But yeah I'm sure you'll just say it's a lie.  EVERYONE is lying that speaks against your master.  Any proof illegals voted last election?  Nah never mind.  Of course not.  All it takes is a tweet and rushing here to share the misinformation.

You gonna cry now boy?  Whaaaa.  

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Irv said:

You gonna cry now boy?  Whaaaa.  

Oh tough guy I thought you reserved those kind words for me, now I see this is just your go to insult. Guess your dad really made fun of you when you used to cry if this is your tough guy go to response. Sorry Per-irv, maybe get some therapy. 

8 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Oh tough guy I thought you reserved those kind words for me, now I see this is just your go to insult. Guess your dad really made fun of you when you used to cry if this is your tough guy go to response. Sorry Per-irv, maybe get some therapy. 

Your tampon must be soaked.  Time for a change.