Dick Cheney Voting For Harris

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

RFK Jr. says "hi."

Yeah, that's a valid counter.  Congrats on not having to resort to fantastical echo chamber nonsense like your comrades.

But  now compare the amount of D's going R and R's going D.  It's not even close.  You lose.  Pence may not be voting for Kamala but him not voting for Trump is insane.  Another "never before".  I suppose he joined the deep state lol.  

2 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Yeah, that's a valid counter.  Congrats on not having to resort to fantastical echo chamber nonsense like your comrades.

But  now compare the amount of D's going R and R's going D.  It's not even close.  You lose.  Pence may not be voting for Kamala but him not voting for Trump is insane.  Another "never before".  I suppose he joined the deep state lol. 

Don't fool yourself.  There are tons.  You just won't hear about most of them because of the stigma.

Edited by Doc
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Don't fool yourself.  There are tons.  You just won't hear about most of them because of the stigma.

Maybe.  You think more switched your way?  More switched to a bumbling criminal who on his best day makes little to no sense when speaking?   Vs what, a weak candidate?

1 minute ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Maybe.  You think more switched your way?  More switched to a bumbling criminal who on his best day makes little to no sense when speaking?   Vs what, a weak candidate?

Putin switched over. He’s on your side now, congratulations commie!🤣🤣🤣

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

More switched to a bumbling criminal who on his best day makes little to no sense when speaking?

What are you talking about?  Biden isn't even running.  :P

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Westside said:

Putin switched over. He’s on your side now, congratulations commie!🤣🤣🤣

Yeah we already know all your news comes from him.  He snaps his fingers and you're at full attention.   How proud you must be!  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Doc said:

Based on your usual rigorous and fact, based comments, this is probably true.

also, I don’t think they’ll appreciate you referring to them by their weight.

22 minutes ago, phypon said:

What are you talking about?  Biden isn't even running.  :P

Wow, that’s a dumb one even for you.

Edited by Starr-Bills
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Dislike 1

34 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

No, I believe that the same people who wanted her gone as VP (still) don't want her as President.  And that was a sizable number of people.

19 minutes ago, Doc said:

No, I believe that the same people who wanted her gone as VP (still) don't want her as President.  And that was a sizable number of people.

Probably true and if Republicans weren't running a traitor it would likely have a large impact.  

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Probably true and if Republicans weren't running a traitor it would likely have a large impact.  

I think another candidate would have been a slam dunk.  But I still think he wins.  I see this as all manufactured support and she's been able to hide herself from tough questions and contradict herself without any pushback, but when the debate happens...

1 hour ago, Starr-Bills said:

also, I don’t think they’ll appreciate you referring to them by their weight.

Wow, that’s a dumb one even for you.

Says the poster who is fat shaming...:nana:

Just now, Starr-Bills said:

You referred to them as ‘tons’

Nope, that was Doc, not me.  And I know you were just making a joke.  Just like I did where you quoted me.  It's okay to laugh on here once in a while.  

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

The Left has become a parody of itself…And the best part? They don’t even realize it…

Everything they once fought against- censorship, taking away bodily autonomy, Dick Cheney- they now support and celebrate…

Makes you wonder “what changed”, or are they simply regurgitating marching orders, without actually considering what they are doing?

When you think about it, it’s almost impossible to embrace something that you once considered one of the greatest evils you had ever witnessed, in Dick Cheney- inconceivable really…

It’s almost like when people become mind controlled into doing and saying things they wouldn’t otherwise do…Almost like, dare I say- a cult…👍

Here's a thought , Could it all be part of a well laid out plan ? 

I think they all may be in cahoots and the entire reason why they hate the orange man so much on both sides because even his people stood up against him at 1 time or another is because he will not conform to what they would like him to be in their plan .

Call me a conspiracy theorist if you like but it sure wouldn't surprise me today . Hell nothing coming from our fine upstanding gov't would surprise me seeing as there is a ton of things they do that totally contradict them selves .

Pot is illegal but it's okay to legally sell Oxy that kills thousands, Join the fight against cancer but allow Monsanto to continue to sell round up and all the other things the FDA allows to cause the disease, Use agent orange which is chemical war fair yet spray the veterans with knowing exactly what it will do to them and their future .

And on and on and on yet were suppose to believe career politicians . Oh but what was Einstein's definition of insanity - to do the same thing over and over again and expect a different result . 

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, T master said:

Here's a thought , Could it all be part of a well laid out plan ? 

I think they all may be in cahoots and the entire reason why they hate the orange man so much on both sides because even his people stood up against him at 1 time or another is because he will not conform to what they would like him to be in their plan .

Call me a conspiracy theorist if you like but it sure wouldn't surprise me today . Hell nothing coming from our fine upstanding gov't would surprise me seeing as there is a ton of things they do that totally contradict them selves .

Pot is illegal but it's okay to legally sell Oxy that kills thousands, Join the fight against cancer but allow Monsanto to continue to sell round up and all the other things the FDA allows to cause the disease, Use agent orange which is chemical war fair yet spray the veterans with knowing exactly what it will do to them and their future .

And on and on and on yet were suppose to believe career politicians . Oh but what was Einstein's definition of insanity - to do the same thing over and over again and expect a different result . 

You’re a conspiracy theorist

• Haha (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

You’re a conspiracy theorist

That response coming from you does in no way surprise me . You have a tendency like a lot of others to ignore some specific things that are pretty apparent that have happened in American history which is the reason why i have a conspiracy type out look at American foreign politics . 

Keep drinking the Kool aid it will all be okay ... 

So i take it given your response that you don't believe that Cheney and his family directly benefited from the war in Iraq & other places in the world correct ??

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1