Dick Cheney Voting For Harris

27 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

They brought in the Cheney’s & Bush castoffs to screech about the need to protect corporate power in politics and forever wars. 

Meanwhile, the expansion of MAGA has amplified messaging like this..  Truly a landscape shift that could lead to tangible change in this country for the good. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2004 Dems: "Dick Cheney is a war criminal and should be in jail"

2024 Dems: "Dick Cheney is a patriot!"

This one is absolutely embarrassing. If Dick Cheney is for you then that should be the kiss of death. This guy is one of the most corrupt people in our government's history.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

When I watch this video the most striking thing to me is how absolutely clear it is that by ALL ACCOUNTS Joe Biden spoke more coherently in 2022 than he ever had previously. 

the meds were kicking in nicely that day.

Democrats React to Dick Cheney Endorsing Kamala Harris and Expose Themselves in the Process

Has there ever been a less relevant but more touted endorsement than Dick Cheney throwing his support behind Kamala Harris? As reported on Friday, the former vice president and "Darth Vader" clone put out a statement claiming that Donald Trump is the most dangerous person to run for president in American history and thus, he must support the Democratic Party nominee.

Keep in mind that America has had politicians who started a bloody civil war and a president who threw an entire ethnicity of people into internment camps. Never mind the damage someone like Woodrow Wilson did to the country. No matter, though, according to the elder Cheney, Trump is the worst. Nothing can compare to the terror of his midnight Truth Social rants and penchant for playing golf. 

It's dumb, and I suspect Cheney knows it's dumb. What may be dumber, though, are the reactions the announcement has received.

More at https://redstate.com/bonchie/2024/09/07/democrats-react-to-dick-cheney-endorsing-kamala-harris-and-expose-themselves-in-the-process-n2179017

4 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

3 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

When I watch this video the most striking thing to me is how absolutely clear it is that by ALL ACCOUNTS Joe Biden spoke more coherently in 2022 than he ever had previously. 

"Mitt Romney is gonna put y'all back in chains..."

• Haha (+1) 4

19 hours ago, Tiberius said:

SURPRISE !!!

The one man that made a S**T Ton of money off of a war his boss & POTUS started basically because Sadam wouldn't play their game any more and do their bidding is voting for the opposition and going against his own party just like his daughter, boy that apple didn't fall far from the tree did it ??

And this has relevance because he's a straight shooting former politician that never did anything for his own personal & financial gain Correct ?? 

The hits just keep on coming !!!! 

• Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, T master said:

SURPRISE !!!

The one man that made a S**T Ton of money off of a war his boss & POTUS started basically because Sadam wouldn't play their game any more and do their bidding is voting for the opposition and going against his own party just like his daughter, boy that apple didn't fall far from the tree did it ??

And this has relevance because he's a straight shooting former politician that never did anything for his own personal & financial gain Correct ?? 

The hits just keep on coming !!!! 

The Left has become a parody of itself…And the best part? They don’t even realize it…

Everything they once fought against- censorship, taking away bodily autonomy, Dick Cheney- they now support and celebrate…

Makes you wonder “what changed”, or are they simply regurgitating marching orders, without actually considering what they are doing?

When you think about it, it’s almost impossible to embrace something that you once considered one of the greatest evils you had ever witnessed, in Dick Cheney- inconceivable really…

It’s almost like when people become mind controlled into doing and saying things they wouldn’t otherwise do…Almost like, dare I say- a cult…👍

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Predictable.

Republican says they're voting dem, ATTTAAAACK!  It's the Trump playbook so it's their playbook.

Everyone complimenting Cheney from the left adds a huge asterisk yet these loonies convince themselves the he's liked.  It's weird. 

I guess though when every single thing in your political belief system is based on right wing echo-chamber misinformation that will happen.  Remember, when you read the goofball posts ask yourself, can these things be proven?   When the puppets get rolling they forget that all their little theories are all based on feelings zero facts- ZERO!  The election was stolen!  Biden is corrupt!  Trump is innocent!  Dems support the military industrial complex, they're warhawks!    Ask them for proof on anything and every single thing they stand for...just falls apart.  

4 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I guess though when every single thing in your political belief system is based on right wing echo-chamber misinformation that will happen.  

Who is right wing?  

Cheney?

Trump?

Which one should I listen to?   

I’m getting my echo chambers confused 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Predictable.

Republican says they're voting dem, ATTTAAAACK!  It's the Trump playbook so it's their playbook.

Everyone complimenting Cheney from the left adds a huge asterisk yet these loonies convince themselves the he's liked.  It's weird. 

I guess though when every single thing in your political belief system is based on right wing echo-chamber misinformation that will happen.  Remember, when you read the goofball posts ask yourself, can these things be proven?   When the puppets get rolling they forget that all their little theories are all based on feelings zero facts- ZERO!  The election was stolen!  Biden is corrupt!  Trump is innocent!  Dems support the military industrial complex, they're warhawks!    Ask them for proof on anything and every single thing they stand for...just falls apart. 

RFK Jr. says "hi."

• Like (+1) 2