Dick Cheney Voting For Harris

And Liz Cheney endorsed Ted Cruz challenger. 

The Cheney’s are loathed by the modern GOP and any holdovers that would be swayed by them just had their justification of Trump being a unique threat wiped away by Liz endorsing Dems down ballot. 

Makes sense.  Trump is the most anti-war President we’ve had in recent memory and all the neocons have jumped ship to join the neolibs in the modern Democrat Party. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

And Liz Cheney endorsed Ted Cruz challenger. 

The Cheney’s are loathed by the modern GOP and any holdovers that would be swayed by them just had their justification of Trump being a unique threat wiped away by Liz endorsing Dems down ballot. 

Makes sense.  Trump is the most anti-war President we’ve had in recent memory and all the neocons have jumped ship to join the neolibs in the modern Democrat Party. 

Loathed?  That started when she went against ze orange Fuhrer right?  Coincidence?  

Just now, Tenhigh said:

Your king?  It's weird that you magically like this guy all of the sudden.  

I didn't see anything complimentary of Dick, though he did shoot a republican in the face who then apologized to Dick!  Craaazy.

I think Tibs just pointed it out.  This is much more relevant than the story about Walzssss 8th cousins voting for the orange ritard.

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Where did I say I like him? Just reporting the fact. 

Why does MAGA invent stuff? 

Ok, if Just reporting it, do you mind telling us what you think about Dick Cheney, Tibs?

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I didn't see anything complimentary of Dick, though he did shoot a republican in the face who then apologized to Dick!  Craaazy.

I think Tibs just pointed it out.  This is much more relevant than the story about Walzssss 8th cousins voting for the orange ritard.

Thanks L Ron Tibbard!

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

The left can't grasp this is all just showing why so many will vote for Trump over the establishment gop.  

The establishment GOP is the other wing of the same bird. 

Yes, pro-democracy 

Unlike the fascist Trump wing 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Tiberius said:

Yes, pro-democracy 

Unlike the fascist Trump wing 

Buying elections and lawfare doesn't read like democracy. 

And it's a republic silly.  

People are turned away from the corporate politicians.  They don't work for us

You just want to be on the winning team. Like a cowboys homer or something 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1