Excluding JA, predict your impact player - Cardinals at Bills (includes a video preview of the game)

BillsFan619

The first regular season game of the new look Bills. It's possible that the new pieces will take a little time to gel.

So, I'm going with someone who has some history with JA, especially with them looking to be more 12 personnel focused. Dalton Kincaid will be the man on Sunday. He'll have a couple key blocks for the running game. But as expected, he'll do most of his damage in the passing attack. 8 catches for 82 yds, 1 TD and a few key catches that extend drives.

After they beat the Cardinals, JA will only have one more team in the NFL to beat, the Eagles (he beat the Colts in the playoffs).

Who ya got?

*Click on “Watch on YouTube” in the screen below for a preview of the game. Go Bills!

I am going Bernard on Defense as I think he brings the contain to Murray and forces some turnovers.

I am gonna get hammered for this one lol but I am gonna go Coleman on offense.  Not so much for targets and yardage, I think he is a big body in the red zone and grabs a TD or maybe two in the endzone on some 50/50 shots. 

Knox. Rarely heard his name this camp/offseason. He's the most veteran guy the offense has behind Allen and maybe Dawkins. Think he will have a big impact on this game and the season in general 

Edited by Steptide
  • Like (+1) 1

Cardinals defense was 32nd against the run last year and made no meaningful additions.

So for the Bills, my impact player is James Cook. I think it'll be a run game day, not a pass game day.

Other than that, I'll say Trey McBride is going to be a big impact player on the day. I don't trust Dorian Williams or either of our safeties to meaningfully limit him in any way.

• Like (+1) 1

This kind of a game against an NFC opponent at home usually means the Bills score a ton of points, and therefore I predict Khalil Shakir will be the best player on Sunday. This is a personal game for our team, considering how the Cards whooped and hollered after the Hail Mary that beat us in their building.

I don't care if many players on this team didn't play in that game, Josh DID and I think he will want to pour it on them and Shakir will be that vessel.

GO BILLS!

Gonna go with taron johnson.  I think they're going to let you throw to the flats - Mcbride and Conner - and johnson's going to be key in limiting their YAC.  

Offense, I'm going to go with Samuel giving them fits underneath.  I think budda ends up over kincaid a lot in this one.  

Edited by Bleeding Bills Blue