Which 2024 WR the Bills could have drafted will have the best career

Worthy

Pearsall

Legette 

Coleman

McConkey

Polk 

There is no right or wrong answer but of these 6 guys that the Bills had very similar kinda grades on and had the opportunity to draft… who simply has the best career as I really like Keon but I could easily see Legette becoming Bryce Young’s number 1 receiver almost immediately. 

1 minute ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Worthy

Pearsall

Legette 

Coleman

McConkey

Polk 

There is no right or wrong answer but of these 6 guys that the Bills had very similar kinda grades on and had the opportunity to draft… who simply has the best career as I really like Keon but I could easily see Legette becoming Bryce Young’s number 1 receiver almost immediately. 

The thing with Legette (and I liked him a lot) is that he's already 24 so how long of a career can be really have? I think McConkey will be very productive but I'm definitely liking Coleman's presence is late season and playoff games where holding is never called, assuming he learns to make his size work for him.

Worthy is the most likely answer bc he has an elite QB and elite Offensive head coach. If he went somewhere else he would have a bigger uphill battle. Second place is AD Mitchell. I think Steichen is a good offensive head coach and Mitchell was always very talented, his drop was about character.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Worthy

Pearsall

Legette 

Coleman

McConkey

Polk 

McConkey...  This generations Welker/Edelman... But we didn't need another small spot guy, so I'm fine with letting that slide. 

• Like (+1) 1

Worthy has the best chance but will be injury prone. Small and fast receivers don't last long.

Pearsall is buried behind good receivers; He'll be good for another team.

Legette and Polk will have growing pains with their young QBs; their teams will rebuild again.

Coleman has to wait (like Shakir) and will probably be a solid #2 like Davis.

McConkey will be pushed to succeed early. Chargers have no one else.

I see success as getting a second contract. McConkey will get paid.

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Allen2D̶i̶g̶g̶s̶TBD said:

I think Jalen McMillan and Jermaine Burton will be steals. I really wish we double-dipped at wr in a draft class with so much depth.

Burton already being thrown down the depth chart for not playing plays in the playbook and getting the stink eye from Burrow. 

Worthy and Coleman have the best landing spots, so I'd expect them both to be successful.  

If Coleman can continue to refine his route running I think he's going to be great for the Bills, but the work needs to be done. We'll see how far catch radius and elite hands get us in the meantime. 

56 minutes ago, wppete said:

Coleman. We got the right guy.

Yeah.

I don't have the chutzpah to suggest my pick would be better than Brandon Bean's -- a Top 10 GM.

Coleman is the man, even if he is a bit slow. At Round 2 he is quite the bargain.

2 hours ago, TheBeaneBandit said:

The thing with Legette (and I liked him a lot) is that he's already 24 so how long of a career can be really have? I think McConkey will be very productive but I'm definitely liking Coleman's presence is late season and playoff games where holding is never called, assuming he learns to make his size work for him.

This has been my point of emphasis as well regarding Leggette.  After drafting an older Kincaid last year, I’m glad that we went the young route with Coleman. 

Worthy if he can stay healthy (big if)

McConkey because he has a very good QB throwing to him and not much competition for balls. 

Pearsall may be promoted by the league after being shot so I could see him making a name for himself. The league loves to sell narratives and influence games to push them....

2 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Worthy

Pearsall

Legette 

Coleman

McConkey

Polk 

I think they will all be different in terms of success.

i think McConkey will be the most productive to start. I think he was very pro-ready, but 2-3 years down the road he will get surpassed by some others.

Pearsall is probably not gonna see the field much with Jennings, Deebo and Aiyuk above him on the depth chart. But he will get his chance next season in a post Deebo world and will be an NFL starter that doesn’t play in SF after his rookie year.

Coleman’s ceiling imo is high end WR2. I think he will be Mike Williams 2.0, an 800-1000 yard guy with volume targets. 

Worthy and Legette to me will have the highest individual seasons in regards to yards, but Worthy is slight and may suffer from Goodwin syndrome, and Legette is already like 30 so his peak will only last a handful of years.

Idk enough about Polk to comment. 

2 minutes ago, FireChans said:

I think they will all be different in terms of success.

i think McConkey will be the most productive to start. I think he was very pro-ready, but 2-3 years down the road he will get surpassed by some others.

Pearsall is probably not gonna see the field much with Jennings, Deebo and Aiyuk above him on the depth chart. But he will get his chance next season in a post Deebo world and will be an NFL starter that doesn’t play in SF after his rookie year.

Coleman’s ceiling imo is high end WR2. I think he will be Mike Williams 2.0, an 800-1000 yard guy with volume targets. 

Worthy and Legette to me will have the highest individual seasons in regards to yards, but Worthy is slight and may suffer from Goodwin syndrome, and Legette is already like 30 so his peak will only last a handful of years.

Idk enough about Polk to comment. 

And a fresh bullet wound.

Worthy.

I don't necessarily think that would be the answer if he had been drafted to just any team. But playing for Andy Reid -- who has proven to be able to get high level production from guys like Worthy (think DeSean Jackson, Jeremy Maclin, Tyreek Hill) -- and with Mahomes as his QB?

I think he'll be a Pro Bowler and a star in this league.

I'm still irritated that the Bills chose Coleman over him. The name of the game in the 2024 NFL seems to be speed and separation. Big-bodied guys who create less separation but "win at the catch point" seem to be going the way of the dinosaurs. And yet...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1