he’s old yes, but he wasn’t the reason the Jets are 2-4

they beat TEN ( barely) and pats

lost to 49ers, Vikings, bills, and broncos 

on paper they should be better. 3 of 4 L were one score games

You are what your record says you are,

I don’t see them turning things around to any great extent, 

1 hour ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

spags cellmate

Maybe Raiders traded Adams to JEST because they realize after game they are not going anywhere and they want Adams to go to a losing team.

Yeah, the Jets got a problem.  With a 40 year old QB, they are all in this season and still are starting out 2-4 on the season.   A somewhat dysfunctional Bills team beat them on their own turf.  Who knows how long they can keep Rodgers healthy enough to keep playing.  I haven't followed their cap situation, but They've got a bunch of big name players who are going to want to get paid at some point.   What happens to them when they fail to make the playoffs this season?  

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Next up at Pittsburgh on SNF. A T.J. Watt led Steelers defense coming after a 40-year-old statue of a QB in Rodgers who has a bad OL. What could go wrong for the Jets here. Leaving MetLife, the other night looking at all of the sad and angry Jets fans.... PRICELESS.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Gregg said:

Next up at Pittsburgh on SNF. A T.J. Watt led Steelers defense coming after a 40-year-old statue of a QB in Rodgers who has a bad OL. What could go wrong for the Jets here. Leaving MetLife, the other night looking at all of the sad and angry Jets fans.... PRICELESS.

I have no idea how Rodgers will make it out alive in that game.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

In typical Jets fashion it shouldn't be a surprise for fans to celebrate the arrival of Adams and then lose their QB for the several games or maybe even the season on Sunday night. My bet is in the 2nd quarter.

1 hour ago, Gregg said:

5 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

How ironic would it be if the Jests just traded for Davante and then lose Rodgers for the season a week later to the Steelers' defense?  The Jests will be lucky to escape Pittsburgh with Rodgers not heading for season ending IR.

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

3-3 in 6 weeks and winning a home division game would be a large part of the best hypothetical jets day of the decade? 🤣. That is very sad 

Forgive me for repeating this, but it's a stat I was amazed (and happy) to learn recently; In 54 seasons since the NFL-AFL merger, the Jets have won the division title twice.  TWICE!  The fewest number of titles for all NFL teams since 1970.

Along with that they've appeared in a grand total of 4 AFC Championships games, losing all 4, so no Super Bowl appearances since the merger.

It's understandable how a Jet fan could label that as the best day in a decade. Pretty much one of the better days in 5 decades. It's not too late to join the mafia. 🙂

Edit: side note...I really despise that Fireman Ed douche bag at Jets games who thinks everyone in Met Life is there to see him. My next birthday wish will involve him.

Edited by SoMAn
  • Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, SoMAn said:

Forgive me for repeating this, but it's a stat I was amazed (and happy) to learn recently; In 54 seasons since the NFL-AFL merger, the Jets have won the division title twice.  TWICE!  The fewest number of titles for all NFL teams since 1970.

Along with that they've appeared in a grand total of 4 AFC Championships games, losing all 4, so no Super Bowl appearances since the merger.

It's understandable how a Jet fan could label that as the best day in a decade. Pretty much one of the better days in 5 decades. It's not too late to join the mafia. 🙂

Edit: side note...I really despise that Fireman Ed douche bag at Jets games who thinks everyone in Met Life is there to see him. My next birthday wish will involve him.

He really is a douche.

https://nypost.com/2024/10/15/sports/fireman-ed-claims-hes-being-phased-out-at-jets-games/

10 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Jets superfan definition: World class A-hole. My impression of him is that he thinks is far more important than he really is. If I were a season ticket holder sitting near him, I'd have to exercise self-discipline to restrain my opinions and fists. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Gregg said:

Rodgers wont make it through the season. I would say 4 more games the dude is hobbled/beat up. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SoTier said:

How ironic would it be if the Jests just traded for Davante and then lose Rodgers for the season a week later to the Steelers' defense?  The Jests will be lucky to escape Pittsburgh with Rodgers not heading for season ending IR.

Rodgers looks beat up. Watt is going to feast and it is actually realistic Rodgers retires at halftime

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

Rodgers wont make it through the season. I would say 4 more games the dude is hobbled/beat up. 

You never want to see anyone get hurt but I think you are probably correct. Rodgers is looking beat up. That Steelers defense is probably going to put tremendous pressure on Rodgers. T.J Watt might be the best defensive player in the game.

Edited by Gregg
  • Agree 3

LOL. 

Dianna Russini on X: "The Jets have given Haason Reddick and his reps a short window to seek a trade, per sources. His new representation, Drew Rosenhaus, has been reaching out to teams over the last 12 hours to gauge interest." / X