Jets gotta problem

3 hours ago, sleeby said:

Will this be the week Rodgers points fingers at his teammates?  Can't wait for that show. 

He already did...he called out (rightfully) his OL for the 5 false starts and is hoping they are held accountable.  

2 hours ago, Prospector said:

It’s good to find out one’s actual limits… so we know this girls limit is 17 beers, not 18

The #17 again...Go Bills !!!

• Like (+1) 1

On the outside looking in The Jets are a joke franchise like the Browns. I just look at the evidence. 

First look at Sam Darnold or Baker Mayfield lighting it up after being dumped by thier joke franchises they were drafted to. 

Then the Jets and Browns both think they have it together and they just need a QB and since they cannot develop one they reach for another teams hand me down star power. 

In the Jets case it couldn't have gone better with Rogers going down in 4 plays into his first season as a Jet. They are close to another reset. The Jets are so bad that it makes me think even Zach Wilson might work out on another  team as well. 

Thats the natural of the beast though. The Bills got lucky on one of our resets. So I am sure it will happen for the Jets as well. 

• Agree 1

The Jest’s issue is that their owner is a train wreck. They obviously aren’t the only franchise like that. Sometimes those teams stumble into a FQB like Joe Burrow and that gives them a chance even when they undermine that player with their other terrible decisions. Sometimes those teams manage to build up some real talent too. The Jest have done that. But when they win it is in spite of their owner, not because of them. I am just happy to have one in our division because it helps us in the long run. 

This is a good time to remind everyone that the Jest are tied for fifth place in number of AFCE titles. 

Edited by BarleyNY
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Rogers's strengths were his reads at the LOS and his mobility.  He's a statue now.  Makes Bledsoe look like Mike Vick back there. 

I was shocked at the lack of mobility when watching last week.  Like you said, worse than Bledsoe.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BarleyNY said:

This is a good time to remind everyone that the Jest are tied for fifth place in number of AFCE titles. 

That's a great stat 😆

6 hours ago, Lfod said:

Thats the natural of the beast though. The Bills got lucky on one of our resets. So I am sure it will happen for the Jets as well. 

It's not luck - it's The Process!

I'm a believer

4 hours ago, Dr.Sack said:

Rodgers has gotten old fast. This is why GMs need owners who aren’t GMs. 

he’s old yes, but he wasn’t the reason the Jets are 2-4

they beat TEN ( barely) and pats

lost to 49ers, Vikings, bills, and broncos 

on paper they should be better. 3 of 4 L were one score games

• Eyeroll 1