Jets gotta problem

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

See wut I mean when I says the Jets might not get enuf hard games to gettem in shape for the playoffs?  Just up and down the field like nuthin all night.  Meanwhile youse gotta put out hits on pipsqueaks like Tua to get the job done.  So classy.  Did that punk get suspended for that?  I think the Bills is the second best in the division and might sneak into a playoff spot but with Rodgers I don’t see where no one else has a shot in the AFC.  I hope San Fran makes it cuz we owe them one.  It mighta been on purpose we lost to blast them in the Super Bowl.

When does the Bills and Jets play anybody know?  Or is that like sumthin stupid for youse to look at like looking over a cliff or like that?

P.S. J-e-t-s J-E-t-s J-E-T-s J-E-T-S

The best part about this rant is that the written word matches what the nonsensical accent would sound like, that’s how you know it’s fake 🤣🤣.

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

See wut I mean when I says the Jets might not get enuf hard games to gettem in shape for the playoffs?  Just up and down the field like nuthin all night.  Meanwhile youse gotta put out hits on pipsqueaks like Tua to get the job done.  So classy.  Did that punk get suspended for that?  I think the Bills is the second best in the division and might sneak into a playoff spot but with Rodgers I don’t see where no one else has a shot in the AFC.  I hope San Fran makes it cuz we owe them one.  It mighta been on purpose we lost to blast them in the Super Bowl.

When does the Bills and Jets play anybody know?  Or is that like sumthin stupid for youse to look at like looking over a cliff or like that?

You sound like you've had slightly more head trauma than Tua, so thanks for bringing that up.

The Patriots are bad, dumpster level bad, Carolina Panthers-esque. Every player on that team looked like they were moving in slow motion yesterday.

Congratulations on getting one up on a bottom 3 team in the NFL. We've already seen what happens when the Jets play a good team. 

• Like (+1) 2

46 minutes ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

P.S. J-e-t-s   S-U-C-K   J-E-T-s    S-U-C-K

edited it for you…..

1 hour ago, Bruffalo said:

You sound like you've had slightly more head trauma than Tua, so thanks for bringing that up.

The Patriots are bad, dumpster level bad, Carolina Panthers-esque. Every player on that team looked like they were moving in slow motion yesterday.

Congratulations on getting one up on a bottom 3 team in the NFL. We've already seen what happens when the Jets play a good team. 

I’m glad youse catching up. I know the Patriots is a bad team.  That’s the point I started with.  The whole division other than the Jets is crap.  I don’t want the Jets to get lacksadaisial before the playoffs. The Bills lost their best players and might bore the Jets DB’s to sleep.  Maybe Sauce can organize a Parcheesi game while we wait for your guys to run a route.  Your QB is decent but he ain’t no Rodgers and he can’t do nuthin when he’s got nobody to throw it too.

And why are you talkin about head trauma?  Look at that thing in your picture.  It’s like a giant light bulb but I’m sure it burnt out like a hundret years ago.  

P.S. J-e-t-s J-E-t-s J-E-T-S J-E-T-S

• Haha (+1) 4

3 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

The best part about this rant is that the written word matches what the nonsensical accent would sound like, that’s how you know it’s fake 🤣🤣.

That's how you know it's fake... in combination with the profile picture... and the content of the posts... and the self-deprecating stereotyping... and the fact that all four J-E-T-S are spelled out instead of just the first one in their moronic kindergarten spelling test chant...

It's a masterclass in "self mockery" to make real Jets fans look stupid.

3 hours ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

image.png.215eb6ccd6efceca1d830912f6b9837b.png

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

I’m glad youse catching up. I know the Patriots is a bad team.  That’s the point I started with.  The whole division other than the Jets is crap.  I don’t want the Jets to get lacksadaisial before the playoffs. The Bills lost their best players and might bore the Jets DB’s to sleep.  Maybe Sauce can organize a Parcheesi game while we wait for your guys to run a route.  Your QB is decent but he ain’t no Rodgers and he can’t do nuthin when he’s got nobody to throw it too.

And why are you talkin about head trauma?  Look at that thing in your picture.  It’s like a giant light bulb but I’m sure it burnt out like a hundret years ago.  

Have you ever tried to jump off the Williamsburg Bridge?

I could sworn I saw a disgruntled Jets fan on the East bound side of the Williamsburg Bridge trying to end it all after the Niners B-slapped your team.

3 hours ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

Parcheesi 😂😂

Well done.