Jets gotta problem

2 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Welcome back, Spags!  Would be interested to hear your take on Haason Reddick. Why trade for a guy who clearly wants a new deal, then refuse to give him one?  Jest are still a mess dude, but good luck to them when they're not playing the Bills. 

Personally, I wish the Jets nothing but bad luck no matter who they are playing.  

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, FLFan said:

Personally, I wish the Jets nothing but bad luck no matter who they are playing.  

What about when they play the Dolphins or Pats. In that case I root for whatever outcome helps the Bills.

The Jets are so irrelevant that they are currently tied for 5th place with the Houston Oilers for the most AFC East Division Championships.

The Jets are still 2 behind the Colts who left the AFC East in 2002.

But nice to see you Jimmy. Keep up those spirits when your team starts 4-1 and misses the playoffs.

In all seriousness, there's people thinking the jets could win the afc east this year. Maybe they can, but Rogers hasent played in 2 seasons. It's just hard for me to believe they're gonna be a dominant force to start the season. I could see them figuring it out midway and getting good, but I just can't see Rogers being great right from the start. Who knows though 

4 hours ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

The Jets is the best team but I’m a little worried. After we spend the year Kicking in the teeth of the sad teams in the East I can see us gettin a little soft befor we gotta play the real teams like the Chiefs and Ravens in the playoffs.  Those guys got tough teams to play and we get the weak Patriots and the tiny little Dolphins to kick around.  I thought youse might toughen us up abit but now I seen the crap youse gonna run out there.  What happened to youse?  How did you turn into garbage so quick?  Maybe Sauce can practice by trynna guard all your receivers on da same play all at the same time or sumthin.  I was hopin youse might at least try but what is this?

I guess that whole town is too busy rootin for the tennis girl to pay attention to the team anymore.  I had some business over there the other day so I “convinced” some punk in a fancy suit to give me his ticket.  She did good.  I hope she wins cuz that’s all that’s gonna win for youse this year.

P.S. J-e-t-s J-E-t-s J-E-T-s J-E-T-S

You might have made a better case for your Jets, who never can do anything other than put their fans on suicide watch by November for 2 decades, if you finished elementary school. Just a suggestion, let someone who finished high school proof read your silly, embarrassing posts. Don’t let anyone who you care about read them.

1 hour ago, billsbackto81 said:

Well, to be fair you guys have been more of one than the Dolphins. 

I think the Bills - Dolphins rivalry has picked up again. Both teams are good and have met in the playoffs recently. Both the Bills and Jets started in 1960 and yet only playoff meeting between them. This season could be the year they meet 3 times for the first time since 1981.

7 minutes ago, Gregg said:

I think the Bills - Dolphins rivalry has picked up again. Both teams are good and have met in the playoffs recently. Both the Bills and Jets started in 1960 and yet only playoff meeting between them. This season could be the year they meet 3 times for the first time since 1981.

Bill Simpson.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, KingBoots8 said:

It’s not really the start of the season until Jimmy comes in here tooting his Jets horn. Good to see you made it back from your ayahuasca retreat.

Jimmy doesn't do designer stuff.

Jimmy huffs paint.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Neo said:

Bill Simpson.

I remember it. He saved the day as that would have been a crushing loss. When Cribbs scored on the 50-yard TD run that made it 31-13. I thought it was over. Those final 10 minutes were a very nervous 10 minutes as they barely hung to win 31-27.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Eastport bills said:

You might have made a better case for your Jets, who never can do anything other than put their fans on suicide watch by November for 2 decades, if you finished elementary school. Just a suggestion, let someone who finished high school proof read your silly, embarrassing posts. Don’t let anyone who you care about read them.

Since we’re makin suggestions I suggest you don’t go running your mouth where it don’t belong.  Unless you’d like a free trip to the dentist.  

P.S. J-e-t-s J-E-t-s J-E-T-s J-E-T-S

• Haha (+1) 2

46 minutes ago, KingBoots8 said:

It’s not really the start of the season until Jimmy comes in here tooting his Jets horn. Good to see you made it back from your ayahuasca retreat.

Or was it witness protection?