Jets gotta problem

The Jets need to stop wasting premium 1st round selections on Quarterbacks than throwing them to the curb. The problem is the NYC media and fans have no patience with QBs and the pressure builds

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Gregg said:

You never want to see anyone get hurt but I think you are probably correct. Rodgers is looking beat up. That Steelers defense is probably going to put tremendous pressure on Rodgers. T.J Watt might be the best defensive player in the game.

Yeah I don’t like seeing anyone hurt but man the dude looks like 1 hit away from it all being over. His mannerisms tell the story.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

Yeah I don’t like seeing anyone hurt but man the dude looks like 1 hit away from it all being over. His mannerisms tell the story.

Agree. He looks like each hit is just becoming unbearable. At least during the bills game

4 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

IF and I mean IF he finishes the year, I am pretty sure there will be no 2025 football for AR. 

• Agree 2

29 minutes ago, TBBills Fan said:

Agree. He looks like each hit is just becoming unbearable. At least during the bills game

I have watched other Jets games this season and I can tell you Aaron was struggling to get up in those with a very grimmafed face.

30 minutes ago, JP51 said:

IF and I mean IF he finishes the year, I am pretty sure there will be no 2025 football for AR. 

Facts! End of the road…

2 hours ago, HOUSE said:

The Jets need to stop wasting premium 1st round selections on Quarterbacks than throwing them to the curb. The problem is the NYC media and fans have no patience with QBs and the pressure builds

It’s good for us though 🎉

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Youse barely beat us the other night cuz of the refs got paid.  Now we signed two studs and a washed up loser came your way.  The Jets is still the best team and is gonna win it all.  Enjoy your fraud for awhile.  Can’t wait to beat you down in that cow pasture youse call home.

P.S. J-e-t-s J-E-t-s J-E-T-s J-E-T-S

• Haha (+1) 6

45 minutes ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

Youse barely beat us the other night cuz of the refs got paid.  Now we signed two studs and a washed up loser came your way.  The Jets is still the best team and is gonna win it all.  Enjoy your fraud for awhile.  Can’t wait to beat you down in that cow pasture youse call home.

Davante Adams with the same ragged offensive line? Bold move Cotton, let's see how it pays off for him

55 minutes ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

Same old crap. Pitiful......

44 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Davante Adams with the same ragged offensive line? Bold move Cotton, let's see how it pays off for him

Should be fascinating. I’m looking forward to this as much as the Bills game (almost). Jets are thinking Rodgers still has his quick release and accuracy and Adams is good at beating coverage early and has great chemistry with the QB. They no doubt think Adams will open up passing lanes for their other WRs, who are already pretty talented and facilitate the run game. They are looking at Adams much the way we are looking at Cooper in terms of desired impact. This was a no brainer move the Jets absolutely needed to make. 

Edited by starrymessenger