Jets gotta problem

On 9/5/2024 at 8:56 AM, SoMAn said:. 

Stat of the day....

since the AFL/NFL merger in 1970, the Jets have won their division twice - in 1998 and 2002. Quite the accomplishment.  54 seasons, two division titles. Glad they've been in our division. Now pinning their hopes on a 41-year-old QB coming off an achilleas tear who wasn't even that spectacular in his last full season.

Good luck.

This can’t possibly be true, can it??

• 2 weeks later...

We're only getting Amazon Prime on one TV.  Don't ask me why.  My wife has first claim on that TV, so I won't see the first part of the Cheatriots versus the New Jersey Jets.  Not sure who to root against.  I guess it's too much to hope they could both come out of the game with a loss.  Neither team looks like they will be a threat to the Bills.

25 minutes ago, BigAl2526 said:

We're only getting Amazon Prime on one TV.  Don't ask me why.  My wife has first claim on that TV, so I won't see the first part of the Cheatriots versus the New Jersey Jets.  Not sure who to root against.  I guess it's too much to hope they could both come out of the game with a loss.  Neither team looks like they will be a threat to the Bills.

She better be watching something pretty damn important. 

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, BigAl2526 said:

Do you have a dungeon.  Great investment if not. 

On 9/5/2024 at 10:38 AM, KingBoots8 said:

It’s not really the start of the season until Jimmy comes in here tooting his Jets horn. Good to see you made it back from your ayahuasca retreat.

On 9/5/2024 at 10:41 AM, ColoradoBills said:

Jimmy doesn't do designer stuff.

Jimmy huffs paint.

Most likely correct.

Most knuckle-dragging, mouth breathers sniff glue or paint... which explains the glazed expression and constant stream of drool symptomatic of their kind.

• Like (+1) 1

See wut I mean when I says the Jets might not get enuf hard games to gettem in shape for the playoffs?  Just up and down the field like nuthin all night.  Meanwhile youse gotta put out hits on pipsqueaks like Tua to get the job done.  So classy.  Did that punk get suspended for that?  I think the Bills is the second best in the division and might sneak into a playoff spot but with Rodgers I don’t see where no one else has a shot in the AFC.  I hope San Fran makes it cuz we owe them one.  It mighta been on purpose we lost to blast them in the Super Bowl.

When does the Bills and Jets play anybody know?  Or is that like sumthin stupid for youse to look at like looking over a cliff or like that?

P.S. J-e-t-s J-E-t-s J-E-T-s J-E-T-S

• Haha (+1) 7

Just now, Jimmy Spagnola said:

See wut I mean when I says the Jets might not get enuf hard games to gettem in shape for the playoffs?  Just up and down the field like nuthin all night.  Meanwhile youse gotta put out hits on pipsqueaks like Tua to get the job done.  So classy.  Did that punk get suspended for that?  I think the Bills is the second best in the division and might sneak into a playoff spot but with Rodgers I don’t see where no one else has a shot in the AFC.  I hope San Fran makes it cuz we owe them one.  It mighta been on purpose we lost to blast them in the Super Bowl.

When does the Bills and Jets play anybody know?  Or is that like sumthin stupid for youse to look at like looking over a cliff or like that?

P.S. J-e-t-s J-E-t-s J-E-T-s J-E-T-S

Clearly you ability to watch TV should be taken away - do you have a Florida education.  Tua lowered head and hit Hamlin.