Jets gotta problem

The Jets is the best team but I’m a little worried. After we spend the year Kicking in the teeth of the sad teams in the East I can see us gettin a little soft befor we gotta play the real teams like the Chiefs and Ravens in the playoffs.  Those guys got tough teams to play and we get the weak Patriots and the tiny little Dolphins to kick around.  I thought youse might toughen us up abit but now I seen the crap youse gonna run out there.  What happened to youse?  How did you turn into garbage so quick?  Maybe Sauce can practice by trynna guard all your receivers on da same play all at the same time or sumthin.  I was hopin youse might at least try but what is this?

I guess that whole town is too busy rootin for the tennis girl to pay attention to the team anymore.  I had some business over there the other day so I “convinced” some punk in a fancy suit to give me his ticket.  She did good.  I hope she wins cuz that’s all that’s gonna win for youse this year.

P.S. J-e-t-s J-E-t-s J-E-T-s J-E-T-S

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 32
  • Awesome! (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

“tennis girl”, lol. i admit you do have a pretty good schtick going on with this routine

Definately, I would actually like to see them write for "why your team s#cks" I bet he would come up with some hilarious stuff LOL 

• Like (+1) 1

I'll be rooting for the Jets - to beat the Dolphins and anyone else the Bills see as a possible playoff rival. 

Stat of the day....

since the AFL/NFL merger in 1970, the Jets have won their division twice - in 1998 and 2002. Quite the accomplishment.  54 seasons, two division titles. Glad they've been in our division. Now pinning their hopes on a 41-year-old QB coming off an achilleas tear who wasn't even that spectacular in his last full season.

Good luck.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

It’s that time of year, when Jets fans have hope and they are the darling of national media because their “team” has not underperformed yet. Soon enough, their terrible OL will get rickety old Aaron crushed, their OC will prove once again he is totally incompetent, the team will spin apart, and their useless HC will not have a clue how to turn it around or close the deal.  I look forward to the Jets ultimate and inevitable implosion.  Let’s hear from you then Spags.

The real problem for the Jets will be what happens when Rodgers’ tenure ends. Let’s face it, unlike Brady, he’s in a conference where the opposition is far greater than anything he’s ever faced, especially when comparing the NFC North to the AFC East, and even both conferences in general. Joe Douglas already has a history of drafting bad quarterbacks unless he gets canned. And even then, it’ll be back to rolling the dice on both a new GM and finding a QB

34 minutes ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

The Jets is the best team but I’m a little worried. After we spend the year Kicking in the teeth of the sad teams in the East I can see us gettin a little soft befor we gotta play the real teams like the Chiefs and Ravens in the playoffs.  Those guys got tough teams to play and we get the weak Patriots and the tiny little Dolphins to kick around.  I thought youse might toughen us up abit but now I seen the crap youse gonna run out there.  What happened to youse?  How did you turn into garbage so quick?  Maybe Sauce can practice by trynna guard all your receivers on da same play all at the same time or sumthin.  I was hopin youse might at least try but what is this?

I guess that whole town is too busy rootin for the tennis girl to pay attention to the team anymore.  I had some business over there the other day so I “convinced” some punk in a fancy suit to give me his ticket.  She did good.  I hope she wins cuz that’s all that’s gonna win for youse this year.

P.S. J-e-t-s J-E-t-s J-E-T-s J-E-T-S

I wouldn't worry about the Ravens come playoff time, Jimmy...

Just now, The Jokeman said:

He's a modern day Ralph Wilson, Jr. 

He's worse. Ralph had teams that won B2B AFL championships in the 60's and went to 4 straight Super Bowls in the 90's. The best Johnson's teams have done is B2B AFCCG's with Rex.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1