Beyond Blue and Red: Terrel Bernard

elroy16

Great video about Bernard's background and work ethic. His work ethic is second to few and his relationship with his grandparents is something special.

I loved his answer when a kid asked if he ever doesn't feel like putting in the work, he said he doesn't most days. 

If he played versus the Chiefs, Bills win. I'm so pumped for this D, I don't care how doom and gloomy people are about the safety position.

• Like (+1) 18
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 8
  • Thank you (+1) 6

20 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I love this kid.  Losing Milano is excruciating but Bernard’s existence give me hope.  Glad I was so wrong about this pick.  

It's not your job to get that right. Dorian Williams is going to make a leap this year too. 

• Like (+1) 7
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Low Positive said:

It's not your job to get that right. Dorian Williams is going to make a leap this year too. 

I hope so.  I love watching Dorian play.  Could be a baller for sure. Hopefully he isn’t as reckless in year 2.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

9 hours ago, elroy16 said:

Great video about Bernard's background and work ethic. His work ethic is second to few and his relationship with his grandparents is something special.

I loved his answer when a kid asked if he ever doesn't feel like putting in the work, he said he doesn't most days. 

If he played versus the Chiefs, Bills win. I'm so pumped for this D, I don't care how doom and gloomy people are about the safety position.

I'll always be proud of my Bernard predictions here! I was laughed at enough to turn me into Joaquin Phoenix's Joker

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 hours ago, NewEra said:

I love this kid.  Losing Milano is excruciating but Bernard’s existence give me hope.  Glad I was so wrong about this pick.  

Thinking about what Milano and Bernard would have been like makes me irrationally angry. My only solace is that maybe Milano will come back at the end of the year. At least with the arm injury, he can keep his legs in shape for the most part.

49 minutes ago, Charles Romes said:

His injury history was known when drafted. He needs to stay healthy.  I fear that the centerpiece of the D will not be available when he is needed the most. Again. 

He only missed one game last year, albeit the most important. The injury was kinda fluky, they're going to happen. I have no doubt he's worked tirelessly at strengthening and building up his body to avoid injury.

• Like (+1) 3

I wrote on another thread that the Bills roster didn't have any stars other than Josh.

But I think Bernard will become a star this year. 

He played like a Tasmanian Devil last year and he's got the work ethic and seriousness.  His mom mentioned he has a master's degree.  Many college players don't even earn their bachelor's.  This kid is different.  His extraordinary commitment to film study probably has a lot to do with his being named our sole defensive captain.  

5 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I don't know how anyone can watch that and not find it butt clenchingly cringey. 

I love anyone who's over-the-top enthusiastic about the Bills as long as they're not a murderer or rapist.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

I don't know how anyone can watch that and not find it butt clenchingly cringey. 

It's because you wear your knickers too tight.  

This will tell me a lot about you....

What are your thoughts on the movies Spaceballs, Robin Hood Men in Tights and The 3 Amigos?  If you don't think these are all time greats, I don't think you have a sense of humor.

11 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

It's because you wear your knickers too tight.  

This will tell me a lot about you....

What are your thoughts on the movies Spaceballs, Robin Hood Men in Tights and The 3 Amigos?  If you don't think these are all time greats, I don't think you have a sense of humor.

I don't believe I have had the pleasure of any of the three.....

• Shocked 2