NFL 2024 Kickoff: Ravens @ Chiefs, Sept 5 - 8:20pm

Einstein

3 hours ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

It's like we are dealing with NE all over again.  

We're more like Manning's Colts to those Pats, though. Not the drought-era Bills.

We're still the team that gives them the biggest challenge - and just like those Colts, one of these days we'll break through.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

My total dislike of Mahomes is on the verge of surpassing Tom Brady. What a prick!!

He far surpassed Brady with his classless meltdown after last year's regular season game.  

I just couldn't stand Brady because he beat us all of the time, but he was never a crybaby like that.

2 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Beane should be commended - not too many GMs can credibly claim responsibility for putting together two of the best teams in the league.

It's funny because the McD passing on Mahomes thing has quieted down a lot.  And now there's Beane being so...Billsy with the WR decisions. :lol:

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Success said:

We're more like Manning's Colts to those Pats, though. Not the drought-era Bills.

We're still the team that gives them the biggest challenge - and just like those Colts, one of these days we'll break through.

That would be the Bengals

Did you watch that QB show? Mahomes point blank said Bills are the easier matchup

I know most all the hype is around Worthy and I get that with the two splashy TDs, but Rice has me much more concerned.  With the way he looked today, I wouldn't be surprised if he reached 1500 yards receiving and will probably have 10 plus TDs. 

The guy should be in jail instead of putting up the numbers he did last night and 100k game checks to boot.  What he did was incredibly irresponsible and forever changed lives. Yet, he is out there making a very large income, and playing for our rival doesn't help my feelings on it. 

That game had all the WORST of the NFL, IMHO. 

The overproduction of literally everying. Its a football game, not the royal coronation. Play ball, for Chrissakes. 

Taylor Swift over and over and over and over

Pattty M. puff pieces (Does he like chicky nuggets??!!?? Way to ask the hard questions, Simms)

Payton Manning being his usual buffoonish self in a commercial. Guy's a bigger W-word than Jamie Lee Curtis in Trading Places

Collinsworth more excited than a 10 year old boy overdosed on adderall.

Questionable refereeing favoring darling Patty and implementation of terrible new rules. The new kickoff is an embarrassment, IMHO.

While Im ranting......my lawn.....get off it. 

Edited by RkFast
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Success said:

He far surpassed Brady with his classless meltdown after last year's regular season game.  

I just couldn't stand Brady because he beat us all of the time, but he was never a crybaby like that.

Brady was a crybaby!! He melted down on the sidelines all the time. What he didn't do, much, was needle the opposing team after close wins like Mahomes does.

The Chiefs get so much help from the league that they don't even need. That probably pissses me off more than anything. 

The Ravens are frauds and will continue to be but the Chiefs look scary good if Rice avoids a suspension this season. They utilize their talent/specific skill sets better than any team in the league 

10 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Well, other then the fact that we’ve beaten Mahomes as starter for the chiefs the same amount of times and in only this decade as we beat Brady in his entire career in NE.

I'm guessing that Allen/McDermott would have won more of those. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, stlbills13 said:

The Chiefs get so much help from the league that they don't even need. That probably pissses me off more than anything. 

The Ravens are frauds and will continue to be but the Chiefs look scary good if Rice avoids a suspension this season. They utilize their talent/specific skill sets better than any team in the league 

Well, if Rice smoked some weed, or knocked his girlfriend/wife down, or got about 25 massages, he'd be suspended already. 

23 hours ago, Success said:

Lol Brady walked off the field without shaking opponents hands after losses tons of times.