NFL 2024 Kickoff: Ravens @ Chiefs, Sept 5 - 8:20pm

Einstein

1 minute ago, BeavercreekBillsFan said:

Then they would’ve gone for 2 and got it. 

Honestly I loved that call by Harbaugh.  If that TD counts, the momentum is in their favor.  His total lack of hesitation and complete confidence would've instantly filtered down into the Ravens offense and I have a feeling they would've converted it.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Simon said:

It wasn't a good throw, but Flowers poor read made it look a lot worse than it was, imo.

I think that’s fair.  Flowers didn’t to his QB favors sprinting into the window.

with that said, Lamar HAS to make that throw.  Has to

Just now, julian said:

Mahomes 1 TD 1 INT and the win.. this dude is truly blessed

Mahomes made some nice throws, though. Maybe he didn't fill up the stat line, but he makes plays every game that solidify the reality of his elite status.

2 minutes ago, Low Positive said:

Never a doubt? You won that bet by a toe.

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Seriously haha he was probably SWEATING and flipped to immediately gloating lol 

That’s life fellas. 

Ravens +3 folks were that close. They don’t cash. That’s how it goes.

2 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Goodell...oh wait you said besides KC fans, nevermind

I'm not too shaken up about it. Watching either of those teams lose is good football in my book.

Edited by MJS

Just now, MJS said:

Mahomes made some nice throws, though. Maybe he didn't fill up the stat line, but he makes plays every game that solidify the reality of his elite status.

I'd agree with that.  He's always good for 5-10 of those throws per game, minimum.  

1 minute ago, MJS said:

He always does just enough.  It's what the greats do

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, MJS said:

He made nice throws, but his only TD was on a busted coverage play. I think almost any QB makes that play. To be fair, the Chiefs ran more in the red zone tonight, so he didn't pad his stats.