NFL 2024 Kickoff: Ravens @ Chiefs, Sept 5 - 8:20pm

Einstein

Just now, Simon said:

Flowers also has to recognize where he needs to settle in; he overran the opening.

That's not all on Lamar.

Eh.  Flowers doesn’t want to sit too tight to the left side of the window he ran into.  I think it’s generous trying to take some of that away from Lamar.  That wasn’t a pass that missed flowers by a few inches.  He tossed that three feet left of flowers outstretched hand 

Just now, Alphadawg7 said:

If that was Josh Allen it’s all anyone would talk about, this miss to Flowers.

Because it’s Lamar, they are going to forget about that and talk about how great he was and unlucky he was with the toe.  

I remember the Eagles game last year where Gabe Davis cut the wrong way and it made it look like Allen missed him for a game winning TD. It's all anybody talked about for like 3 days.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

No, Lamar clocks it with 27 seconds left things coulda gone so much better.

Agreed; I couldn't believe they wanted to run a play there.

1 minute ago, DapperCam said:

They will all experience amnesia where we didn't see Jackson attempt a pass more than 5 yards down the field for almost 3 quarters.

Dump off or scramble with the occasional lob into coverage. That's Lamar Jackson.

I like how Collinsworth said he has always been a pocket passer. Like, what? Lamar Jackson is SO jittery in the pocket, can't make throws from the pocket, and is constantly looking to bail the pocket.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Cray51 said:

Eh.  Flowers doesn’t want to sit too tight to the left side of the window he ran into.  I think it’s generous trying to take some of that away from Lamar.  That wasn’t a pass that missed flowers by a few inches.  He tossed that three feet left of flowers outstretched hand 

It wasn't a good throw, but Flowers poor read made it look a lot worse than it was, imo.

2 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

If that was Josh Allen it’s all anyone would talk about, this miss to Flowers.

Because it’s Lamar, they are going to forget about that and talk about how great he was and unlucky he was with the toe.  

Josh isn't missing those throws Lamar missed tonight. 

• Agree 2