NFL 2024 Kickoff: Ravens @ Chiefs, Sept 5 - 8:20pm

Einstein

Just now, Ethan in Cleveland said:

I'd take an All-Pro WR over an All-Pro DT. 

I mean sure, but I'm pointing out that it isn't really just Coleman v. Worthy.  There was other value there.

I don't think Coleman is going to bust either.

5 minutes ago, Lionel Hutz said:

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, the Bills would be the Buffalo Sabres of the NFL if it wasn’t for Josh Allen. 

Worthy is gonna be the next Tyreek Hil and Coleman is gonna be the next Kelvin Benjamin.

Take this crap to another thread and stop dragging it into live game threads

• Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Big Blitz said:

The best part about this fan base and WGR clones is if Coleman catches a broken coverage wide open walk in TD they would scoff.  

Worthy does it and Beane is a disaster.  

It's why wgr is a brutal listen. Same reason Twitter is brutal. People talk that with such hyperbole, you lose context. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Bruffalo said:

I mean sure, but I'm pointing out that it isn't really just Coleman v. Worthy.  There was other value there.

I don't think Coleman is going to bust either.

Didn’t you hear? He’s already a bust

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

The best part about this fan base and WGR clones is if Coleman catches a broken coverage wide open walk in TD they would scoff.  

Worthy does it and Beane is a disaster.  

Really? Kincaid was catching two yard passes and he was deemed the next Kelce.

1 minute ago, Gigs said:

Lmao, dude you're comparing career backup Hines to a HoF level talent in McCaffrey. Diggs made an immediate impact, so did Von. And so did Poyer and Hyde and they were another teams' trash when we got them. 

Maybe Hines sucked?

Actually I said that I was not comparing players but you missed that I guess. I was comparing the fact that both were traded midseason (in the same season I think) and San Fran was able to incorporate their guy early and often, whereas the Bills traded for their guy, and he was non-existent on their offense.

Also, if Hines sucked? Is that my fault, or is it.....Brandon Beane's fault for trading Zack Moss (who's ended up looking pretty decent outside of Buffalo) for Nyheim Hines, who you say sucks. Why would the Big Baller do such a thing??