NFL 2024 Kickoff: Ravens @ Chiefs, Sept 5 - 8:20pm

Einstein

1 minute ago, Lionel Hutz said:

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, the Bills would be the Buffalo Sabres of the NFL if it wasn’t for Josh Allen. 

Worthy is gonna be the next Tyreek Hil and Coleman is gonna be the next Kelvin Benjamin.

McDermott is a good enough coach to make the playoffs (see the Tyrod Taylor Bills), so no they wouldn't be the Buffalo Sabres of the NFL.

5 minutes ago, Jim said:

You can already see it coming. For some reason when we got Hines, it was just too complicated to get him involved. But McCaffrey goes to San Fran and immediately made an impact. Not comparing players of course, but it's just funny that Buffalo seems to always need tons of time to get our guys "just right."

Lmao, dude you're comparing career backup Hines to a HoF level talent in McCaffrey. Diggs made an immediate impact, so did Von. And so did Poyer and Hyde and they were another teams' trash when we got them. 

Maybe Hines sucked?

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, the Bills would be the Buffalo Sabres of the NFL if it wasn’t for Josh Allen. 

Worthy is gonna be the next Tyreek Hil and Coleman is gonna be the next Kelvin Benjamin.

Lionel I love your optimism. Oh wait lol  geesh

Go use that expert skill of predicting the future, and put it to good use.

You're clearly overqualified for this baord

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Lionel Hutz said:

And he hasn't played his first real NFL game.  Glass half empty

Let's see if Worthy is looking great in November after his 170 pound frame is getting suplexed for 8 weeks straight.

1 minute ago, NoSaint said:

no he’s saying half the board pretended he’d be on the ground instantly at the snap most plays

Not really what the board said though.  And he didn’t beat press coverage, he got a few release by a CB who thought he had help behind on a broken play where he didn’t even have to run fast to score.  

Angry What Is This GIF by Adult Swim

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Cray51 said:

I mean, if he is taking jokes about his lanky build as serious enough to comment every time he does something, even when that thing is a complete breakdown by the defense, it’s going to be an annoying season of posts on this board…

Post of the night 👏

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

Ok, now put Lamar on a less complete team.  Without a very strong defense and ST, he just doesn’t have enough to carry a team against elite competition. 

How about the weapons he has had to work with? That counts for something too. 

We could banter back and forth here. There are valid arguments to make on both sides. Let's let it go here.