NFL 2024 Kickoff: Ravens @ Chiefs, Sept 5 - 8:20pm

Einstein

1 minute ago, FireChans said:

That kinda lends credence to the idea that teams aren’t just gonna erase him if he lines up outside, yeah?

I have no idea. I'm not going to make any sweeping conclusions about a rookie in week 1 in any direction.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Yeah on a broken play and a run where he was untouched with a convoy in front of him.  What does that have to do with he has not been getting open most the game?

I'm not sure he's even playing a lot. Seems like the rpos go through rice. And they're using a 2nd tight end so... He's going to lose a lot of playing time to brown when he returns. 

2 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Lamar is way better than Vick ever was, imo 

Vick could only do two things: run the ball and throw it deep. Lamar is way better.

7 minutes ago, ngbills said:

Worthy two TD's...it was blown coverage, KC would have got him anyway, he will get hurt, who cares.

Keon Coleman does nothing...he is still learning the system, Brady offense is super complex, he needs 3 years to know what we have. 

You can already see it coming. For some reason when we got Hines, it was just too complicated to get him involved. But McCaffrey goes to San Fran and immediately made an impact. Not comparing players of course, but it's just funny that Buffalo seems to always need tons of time to get our guys "just right."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

Just now, The Jokeman said:

Yet they play a similar game.

I'll also say Allen is many times better than Lamar.

I'll be shocked if Allen doesn't win at least 1 Super Bowl. He's too good not to. 

Lamar I don't necessarily expect to win one but I could definitely see it. In a single elimination game he's such a wildcard type player that you never know. 

• Like (+1) 1