NFL 2024 Kickoff: Ravens @ Chiefs, Sept 5 - 8:20pm

Einstein

3 minutes ago, FireChans said:

He has 2 TD’s and 68 yards. 

Yeah on a broken play and a run where he was untouched with a convoy in front of him.  What does that have to do with he has not been getting open most the game?

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

No. I don’t ever see Lamar winning a Super Bowl. He’s 2-4 in the playoffs. 

With a Super Bowl caliber defense you could make a case. Will see if Baltimore has that this year they haven’t looked great. 

However, Lamar’s running gives them a puncher’s chance. He just needs to avoid turnovers and play a clean game. 

1 minute ago, FireChans said:

If Coleman has 68 yards and 2 TD’s on Sunday, I will be ecstatic. I don’t care if the entire defense falls down.

Same here, but I wouldn't read into it like it was indicative of a big rookie season.

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

I'm annoyed by our handling of the WR position, as I'm sure you know, but I'm not going to lie about what my own eyes are seeing. Stat lines without context don't do it for me.

3 touches. 

A reverse that toney would've scored on.

A free release on a drag route. He got some yac, good play. 

A busted coverage.

Hall of fame?

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Khalil Shakir says hello 

I was waiting for this. Hows about we wait a full season before we crown him a success story. He had a small handful of good games in his first two seasons. He seems to be trending upward.

However, did anybody really think there was much chance of him being our number 1 receiver after last season? Sure, now with rose colored glasses everybody (including me) is hoping he will be, but c'mon.

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Yeah on a broken play and a run where he was untouched with a convoy in front of him.  What does that have to do with he has not been getting open most the game?

Bro you can’t even see the whole field on broadcast, miss me with this fake analysis.

Just now, billieve420 said:

With a Super Bowl caliber defense you could make a case. Will see if Baltimore has that this year they haven’t looked great. 

However, Lamar’s running gives them a puncher’s chance. He just needs to avoid turnovers and play a clean game. 

and not get injured yet another season. 

btw do the Ravens have another rb? It’s like just Henry now?

Just now, FireChans said:

That kinda lends credence to the idea that teams aren’t just gonna erase him if he lines up outside, yeah?

The ravens werent trying to keep him short.  You let him go assuming you have coverage overtop.  Are you really trying to use a pass off coverage designed to let a player go as a reason for Worthy being amazing?  Cmon now

• Agree 1