NFL 2024 Kickoff: Ravens @ Chiefs, Sept 5 - 8:20pm

Einstein

Just now, FireChans said:

I can’t believe he got off the line. I was told if he lined up outside, he would be pile driven into the Gatorade jugs.

He has been struggling to get open most the game.  So not sure I would prop up a broken play so much

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, T.E. said:

The Chiefs would've gotten Worthy without the trade, but man...the optics aren't good. The guy we wanted isn't even starting.

Let's be honest. If Keon was really the guy we "wanted" we woulda taken him at 28. Beane doesn't know how to pick receivers.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, billieve420 said:

Teams really hand games to the Chiefs by making mistakes at the worst time. Offense finally got a TD on the board and KC goes right back and scores. 

mistakes happen all day. Mahomes capitalizes in the big moments 

• Agree 1

Just now, T.E. said:

The Chiefs would've gotten Worthy without the trade, but man...the optics aren't good. The guy we wanted isn't even starting.

And the reason Worthy is starting cuz Skyy Moore busted and they were tired of the failure that was Toney oh yeah and Hollywood Brown got hurt in the preseason.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Alphadawg7 said:

He has been struggling to get open most the game.  So not sure I would prop up a broken play so much

can only really see so much wr play but he’s had space in the few glimpses I’ve seen 

Just now, Jim said:

Let's be honest. If Keon was really the guy we "wanted" we woulda taken him at 28. Beane doesn't know how to pick receivers.

They are poor at evaluating offensive talent. Think about how long Cook and Kincaid sat before being utilized. I mean, Peterman won a QB competition over Allen under their system.

Just now, The Jokeman said:

And the reason Worthy is starting cuz Skyy Moore busted and they were tired of the failure that was Toney oh yeah and Hollywood Brown got hurt in the preseason.

it’s almost like taking swings is the real approach 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Worthy two TD's...it was blown coverage, KC would have got him anyway, he will get hurt, who cares.

Keon Coleman does nothing...he is still learning the system, Brady offense is super complex, he needs 3 years to know what we have. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Jim said:

Didn't he say post-draft that he had a group of WR that he considered all in the same tier, so he traded down knowing he would get at least one of them?