NFL 2024 Kickoff: Ravens @ Chiefs, Sept 5 - 8:20pm

Einstein

Set up a 2nd TV with the game on with no sound so I can watch the tennis on the main TV - seeing the pregame now - so thankful I don't have to listen to the slobbering over KC rn 

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Chiefs. 

We haven’t been the one seed yet, and with a brutal schedule, I don’t think that changes this year.  

KC has a cakewalk division. 

BAL has a division like ours.  

Wouldn't you want the Chiefs to get as many losses out of the division as possible then?  The Ravens will get their losses

• Agree 1

26 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

We have to cheer for the Chiefs (🤮). They are winning that division. Baltimore will be in the WC mix with us if we don’t win the division.

record for wild card posturing....

I like Baltimore and that sexy +3

Edited by Mikie2times

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

I think Baltimore wins this tonight. Something in the 21-16 range. Ravens will use Henry to control clock and shorten game down. 

How Henry runs and is utilized I think is going to be a very interesting aspect of the game

Not likely the Ravens beat the Chiefs. Lamar is not a good passer. He is also 1-3 vs the Chiefs. 
Rooting for Ravens though. Chiefs are getting too big headed and they try to showboat every chance they get. I’m not a fan of that. 

• Agree 1

36 minutes ago, Fleezoid said:

I hope Baltimore wins with Derrick Henry getting like 230 yards 2 TDs and Jackson throwing for 130 yards, rushing for no more than 20 yards, no TDs and 2 picks. 

See where you are going with this, if Balti🙄more wins and Jackson has a half way decent game we get treated to the great Lamar fest once again

7 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Wouldn't you want the Chiefs to get as many losses out of the division as possible then?  The Ravens will get their losses

Will they?

Ravens are also replacing a good bit .. overshadowed by the Henry signing. 

Chiefs have six division games equivalent to us playing the Patriots. 

12 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

I guess the question is who do we think will be the best competition for the #1 seed in the AFC (because I doubt either of these teams are competition for a wild card spot).

Cincinnati begs to differ.

9 minutes ago, SCBills said:

KC has a cakewalk division. 

The Chargers beg to differ.

Chiefs 29 Ravens 27

The chiefs are down and driving with less than one minute left. The Ravens stop Kelce short on 4th down. One minute later as the Ravens offense is getting ready to go on the field......flag.......we see our first hip drop tackle penalty of the season against the defense and a 15 second shot of Taylor Swift celebrating in the booth instead of the replay. One chip shot field goal(with an offside penalty called if the Chiefs miss), later Chiefs win.

Edited by dgrochester55
  • Haha (+1) 1