NFL 2024 Kickoff: Ravens @ Chiefs, Sept 5 - 8:20pm

Einstein

4 minutes ago, DJB said:

I think I hate the Chiefs more than I’ve ever hated the Patriots and in a Bills fan that went through the 4 SB  losses

Back in the pats dynasty at least the ballwashing was somewhat even between the pats and colts and some others at least 😂 if I have to hear a great play by a player not named mahomes called ‘mahomesian’ again I’m gonna lose my mind 

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, T.E. said:

He's nowhere near the level of Burrow or Allen, and he's probably not as good as Herbert, Stafford, Hurts, Prescott, etc. The amount of praise he gets for routine competency is clearly out of hand.

I half agree with your take. However, you partly confirm my original premise as well. 

I prefer a better passer than Lamar. Obviously, you do to. However, who is a better running QB than him? 

Lamar wins football games in the regular season. So does Allen. Come playoff time and both QBs haven't won nearly as much. Herbert hasn't done poop. Hurts came back to earth last year. 

Lamar Jackson is a damn good QB despite limitations with his arm. Some could say his legs make up for a lot of short comings. I don't get the Lamar hate. 

Edited by newcam2012

Just now, SCBills said:

Lamar always takes these runs out of bounds.  It’s a quality about him I’ve loved and wish Allen would do at times. 

Now he’s lost weight and is … seeking contact all night?

He's been seeking it with Watson, who he ran over earlier.

Trash talking getting to Lamar

1 minute ago, mannc said:

Just like the Pats 10 20 through 5 years ago…every single call goes their way

Fixed