NFL 2024 Kickoff: Ravens @ Chiefs, Sept 5 - 8:20pm

Einstein

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

And yet they trail the Chiefs by 3...

The defense is doing well when it matters. The offense? Not so much.

I'm not going to call this performance scary when only one side of the ball is doing its job.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, MarkKelso'sHelmet said:

If I’m a GM and choosing between Lamar and Caleb Williams I’m picking Williams— whose ceiling seems sky high. We’ve already seen Lamar’s ceiling.

Me too, and that dude carries a purse and wears lip gloss… Lamar is largely a media creation 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

I think many are missing the boat here with regards to Lamar. He's not a dynamic passer and processor of defenses. He's likely a below average passer.  His skill set is using his legs and improvising. He's second to none here. It's a matter of preference. To imply Lamar sucks or is a poor QB is ridiculous. 

He's nowhere near the level of Burrow or Allen, and he's probably not as good as Herbert, Stafford, Hurts, Prescott, etc. The amount of praise he gets for routine competency is clearly out of hand.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Every Chiefs completion is to a player with absolutely empty space in every direction around them. I said it once, I'll say it again - Andy Reid is still the GOAT.

Watson is like their fifth read there dude. That’s not scheme, they can’t cover everyone