NFL 2024 Kickoff: Ravens @ Chiefs, Sept 5 - 8:20pm

Einstein

3 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

he is too risky of a play, especially week 1. He will probably end up with like 3-4 targets, and maybe another run.

I have him and Shakir. I can't imagine playing either week 1, just way too many unknowns.

• Agree 1

14 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Collinsworth is reminding me of just how bad an analyst he is.  He claims that the only reason the Ravens are in the game is Jackson's play.  Yet anyone watching the game can see that it's the Ravens defense, by twice holding the Chiefs to FG'sin the Red Zone then intercepting Mahomes, that is responsible for this being a close game.

Collinsworth is the ultimate blowhard.

2 minutes ago, Success said:

I actually think Jackson is playing pretty well.  That line is porous tonight - he's kind of making things happen on his own.

He's one of the more fun players to watch, for sure.

I think many are missing the boat here with regards to Lamar. He's not a dynamic passer and processor of defenses. He's likely a below average passer.  His skill set is using his legs and improvising. He's second to none here. It's a matter of preference. To imply Lamar sucks or is a poor QB is ridiculous. 

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, newcam2012 said:

I think many are missing the boat here with regards to Lamar. He's not a dynamic passer and processor of defenses. He's likely a below average passer.  His skill set is using his legs and improvising. He's second to none here. It's a matter of preference. To imply Lamar sucks or is a poor QB is ridiculous. 

If people say “Lamar sucks” they’re likely being over the top and know he doesn’t. 

What he’s not is what the NFL wants him

to be.  And it gets really annoying at times. 

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Every Chiefs completion is to a player with absolutely empty space in every direction around them. I said it once, I'll say it again - Andy Reid is still the GOAT.

He is an amazing coach.  Rice is Beasley on steroids. And Reid knows how to use him so well