NFL 2024 Kickoff: Ravens @ Chiefs, Sept 5 - 8:20pm

Einstein

Quite honestly, I have no idea how the Ravens are only down 3 right now going into halftime.  I mean, they are a missed FG away from being tied.  They have been pretty bad on both sides of the ball.  They have to feel extremely lucky to be in this right now.

Just now, Lionel Hutz said:

Why did they allow the D coordinator call a timeout? The rules analyst just said it was against the rules. 

Really feels like the Chiefs are the new Patriots. The NFL lets them get away with everything.

Because they are KC, they have Pat, the Kelce/Swift romance, etc. It's all theatre.

• Agree 2

Just now, sven233 said:

Quite honestly, I have no idea how the Ravens are only down 3 right now going into halftime.  I mean, they are a missed FG away from being tied.  They have been pretty bad on both sides of the ball.  They have to feel extremely lucky to be in this right now.

Mahomes and Kelce will shred them in the 2nd half. The Chiefs usually start off slow.

1 minute ago, SirAndrew said:

Except Spags was running, that should have given it away. 

If it was Reid the field would be littered with loose chicken nuggets that fell from his pockets.

• Haha (+1) 4

Just now, sven233 said:

Juju dropped a TD and Worthy showed he's not a red zone option in passing game. That said it shows that not scoring TDs allows other teams to stick around.

Collinsworth is reminding me of just how bad an analyst he is.  He claims that the only reason the Ravens are in the game is Jackson's play.  Yet anyone watching the game can see that it's the Ravens defense, by twice holding the Chiefs to FG'sin the Red Zone then intercepting Mahomes, that is responsible for this being a close game.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 6

KC has squandered opportunities to put the game away. Officiating is already suspect with bizarre look the other way on KC’s RT.

Both D’s are legit. Balt OL is their biggest weakness. Don’t see how Lamar stays healthy for a full season at this rate. 

I don’t see KC losing this game.