NFL 2024 Kickoff: Ravens @ Chiefs, Sept 5 - 8:20pm

Einstein

Just now, HappyDays said:

Unfortunately I worry a bit that this is what our offense will look like... Although I definitely prefer our OL and our QB to theirs. Still we are going to be living in the middle of the field and you can see tonight how much that limits an offense.

I haven't seen Lamar go through his progression and throw downfield yet. I think Allen has an advantage there even if we do more of a dink and dunk approach.

1 minute ago, dayman said:

Honestly KC looks good, easy to rag on the Ravens but this could be yet another KC domination year.

What are some of yall watching?

Baltimore’s OL is a disaster so their entire offense is quick Flowers passes and Lamar runs.  

KC looks fine.  Not amazing. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Unfortunately I worry a bit that this is what our offense will look like... Although I definitely prefer our OL and our QB to theirs. Still we are going to be living in the middle of the field and you can see tonight how much that limits an offense.

Khalil and Kincaid and Knox give us more options than the Ravens have. Also Cook a more complete RB than Henry and have faith in Brady finding ways to use Samuel.

1 minute ago, Taro Nimbus said:

Surprised there was no flag on that play to cancel that interception 

Ref makes the call: "Illegal Formation - on a future series by the Ravens O"

• Haha (+1) 1