NFL 2024 Kickoff: Ravens @ Chiefs, Sept 5 - 8:20pm

Einstein

3 hours ago, Bangarang said:

This place is going to be in complete meltdown if Worthy has a good game

The regular everyday Worthy meltdowns to be replaced by the fancy in-season Worthy meltdowns 

t swift leaves the stadium with worthy instead of kelce 

• Haha (+1) 2

Patrick Mahomes has already overtaken Muhammad Ali as the most beloved, influential sports person in the history of planet earth. An MVP and third straight Super Bowl this season will put him just below Jesus as the Greatest Human Being Of All Time

• Vomit 1
  • Disagree 1

Just now, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

Will Taylor Swift be there ?

God I hope so.

I would so much rather look at Taylor than Andy "walrus meets Kool Aid Man" Reid or Chris Collinsworth's dumb, smug face or the 37th airing of the Dan Campbell Applebee's commercial.

She's easily the best thing that's happened to Chiefs broadcasts since Hank Stram in a blazer.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

30 minutes ago, julian said:

I have Mahomes going tonight in fantasy… I feel dirty

I had him one year, hated my team so much.  I since have made it a point to draft JA in the first round so I can cheer properly all year.  Last year I had JA, Kincaid and Davis (who I benched about week 8 and never played again), then I only hated it when I saw the ball go to a TE and it happened to be Knox.  So this year I just decided not to play at all bc I hated having to root for teams I didn’t want to.

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

Patrick Mahomes has already overtaken Muhammad Ali as the most beloved, influential sports person in the history of planet earth. An MVP and third straight Super Bowl this season will put him just below Jesus as the Greatest Human Being Of All Time

That's crazy talk.

I have Ali well above Jesus......

• Haha (+1) 2

43 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Some chump on the radio today said “the Ravens are going to sneak up on people”

Sneak up on people? They been regular season warriors.  There is no sneaking.  Now if they are talking playoffs. I dont think so.

6 hours ago, DapperCam said:

Hoping Mahomes or Jackson (or both) throw a few picks. Early season narratives seem to carry on for the entire season.

Not a chance. If that happens, the narrative will be all about the dominant defenses on either side. Mahomes and Jackson will come through untarnished.

46 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Some chump on the radio today said “the Ravens are going to sneak up on people”

I agree. I think they'll be worse than people think. Sneaky worse.

21 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Sneak up on people? They been regular season warriors.  There is no sneaking.  Now if they are talking playoffs. I dont think so.

19 minutes ago, MJS said:

Not a chance. If that happens, the narrative will be all about the dominant defenses on either side. Mahomes and Jackson will come through untarnished.

I agree. I think they'll be worse than people think. Sneaky worse.

well I said he's a chump.  13-3 team and SB favorite is gonna sneak up on us because, get this, their RUNNING game just got better

• Haha (+1) 1

I don't like Baltimore, largely do to the overhype of Lamar, but there is no way I would ever hope Baltimore loses to the likes of the Chiefs.

And I'll have to watch with the sound turned down for multiple reasons. No. 1, it's on NBC. And B, if I have to listen to Kermit's snap count cadence over and over, I'll be sticking sharp objects in my ears.