NFL 2024 Kickoff: Ravens @ Chiefs, Sept 5 - 8:20pm

Einstein

So basically the league made the officials call that illegal formation on the opening drive to show everyone they will enforce it this year….

and since Taylor has lined up worthy of a flag every play for kc and it has not been called once.  

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, CincyBillsFan said:

How come the KC Tackles can line up in the backfield but the Ravens tackles can't?  It's ridiculous seeing how differently this game is being officiated on that particular rule.

Sometimes they don't line up in the backfield. Instead they false start about about .5 seconds. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, CincyBillsFan said:

How come the KC Tackles can line up in the backfield but the Ravens tackles can't?  It's ridiculous seeing how differently this game is being officiated on that particular rule.

One can line up behind, but not two, I guess? I'm not privy to oline lineup rules, but I feel like we all will be after this season.

Regardless of how Worthy eventually turns out Beane should never had made the deal with the Chiefs. 

It’s another thing to talk about with the Chiefs, they don’t need another psychological check on us. The Bills fans don’t need it and the media doesn’t need another thing to egg on the Bills fan base. 

It was a bad idea from the get go.  Beans needs a little foresight. 

• Agree 1