NFL 2024 Kickoff: Ravens @ Chiefs, Sept 5 - 8:20pm

Einstein

OMFG everything this AM is about the Chiefs threepeat - didn't think I could be more sick about hearing about a team

• Agree 2

4 hours ago, ProcessImproverMan said:

Just have to hope Kelce plays poorly enough that Swift dumps his loser ass and breaks his heart for the rest of the season, crushing his morale to play well, and giving us NFL fans a break from the Swiftie propaganda. 

I read where their contract calls

for the breakup to occur on or around September 28. 

Great start to the season game.  I’m excited for this one.  

Ravens in year 2 under Monken.  The addition of Henry could be a game changer for them if he still has the juice.  I’m not a Lamar believer come playoffs but I was never a Nick Foles believer either.  If their OL plays well, they could be really tough.

eff the chiefs just like I used to eff the pats.  Dealing with elite HC - QB combos for 20+ in a row sucks. The pats didn’t win the SB every year.  I don’t think the chiefs will either.  They may have their best offense yet this year, but they’ll need to avoid key injuries again  I think their luck runs out this season in that department.  They’re due

7 minutes ago, Bruffalo said:

Is there a situation where both lose? 

I actively dislike both teams. If I have to pick, I hope the Chiefs get clobbered (don't really see it though). 

Chiefs win but Worthy looks terrible. 

34 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Great start to the season game.  I’m excited for this one.  

Ravens in year 2 under Monken.  The addition of Henry could be a game changer for them if he still has the juice.  I’m not a Lamar believer come playoffs but I was never a Nick Foles believer either.  If their OL plays well, they could be really tough.

eff the chiefs just like I used to eff the pats.  Dealing with elite HC - QB combos for 20+ in a row sucks. The pats didn’t win the SB every year.  I don’t think the chiefs will either.  They may have their best offense yet this year, but they’ll need to avoid key injuries again  I think their luck runs out this season in that department.  They’re due

Their best offense was when they had two HOF pass catchers in their prime. Hill is gone, and Kelce is less effective than before. 

3 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

Their best offense was when they had two HOF pass catchers in their prime. Hill is gone, and Kelce is less effective than before. 

Obv this season can’t be regarded as their best offense because it hasn’t taken place…..

Hill gone and is replaced by rice, worthy and brown.  3 potentially very good playmakers plus an upgrade at RB with Pacheco. Juju is also capable. 

Certainly capable of being better imo.  Reid and Mahomes continue to grow together.  

13 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

This place is going to be in complete meltdown if Worthy has a good game

Srsly 

48 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

This place is going to be in complete meltdown if Worthy has a good game

Even if he has a good game, I think by mid-season teams will have ways of limiting him. He has elite traits, but I think it will take him a couple years to become a well rounded WR.

2 hours ago, Bruffalo said:

Is there a situation where both lose? 

I actively dislike both teams. If I have to pick, I hope the Chiefs get clobbered (don't really see it though). 

They could end in a dreaded to tie. I'm rooting for the Ravens as they're the lesser of two evils IMO. Yet I won't dismiss Chiefs because Mahomes is as good as they come when it comes to clutch performance unlike his counterpart in this game Lamar. 

Edited by The Jokeman
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

They could end in a dreaded to tie. I'm rooting for the Ravens as they're the lesser of two evils IMO. Yet I won't dismiss because Mahomes is as good as they come when it comes to clutch performance unlike his counterpart in this game Lamar. 

Ravens are also in a tougher division. I think Harbaugh will be successful with the Chargers and they will eventually challenge the Chiefs for the division. I don't think it will be this year. 

Edited by Gregg