NFL 2024 Kickoff: Ravens @ Chiefs, Sept 5 - 8:20pm

Einstein

Just now, NoSaint said:

It’s incredibly on brand for Joe Brady. We ran a bunch of chiefs concepts last year with him 

I'm excited to see how he does. I like him a lot more than Dorsey.

1 minute ago, GoBills! said:

Henry looks like he runs straight up and then on his tippy toes, unless he catches some balls out of the back field. I’m glad we went young at RB

I think Henry is a touches black hole at this stage in his career. Hes really just an rb 2-3 and goaline back now

• Disagree 1

4 minutes ago, GoBills! said:

I wasn’t going to log on to TBD tonight but after that I need to watch this place blow 😆. Let me pour some fuel ️ on this bad boy! 

Dont worry we traded away Mahomes and Worthy Beane is a wizard 🧙

Just a reminder that Mahomes was 100% on McDermott. Beane wasn’t here yet. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, GoBills! said:

I wasn’t going to log on to TBD tonight but after that I need to watch this place blow 😆. Let me pour some fuel ️ on this bad boy! 

Dont worry we traded away Mahomes and Worthy Beane is a wizard 🧙

Here is how we know people like you aren't really Bills fans, but pretending to be on this board. Beane wasn't here when Mahomes was drafted. Nice try buddy 🙄

Worthy will be able to excel in an Andy Reid offense.  With that said, it’s week 1.  Let’s give it a half a season before we jump off the ledge on Worthy.

can the body hold up for a season?  He can run as fast as he wants week 1, it won’t mean anything if his body doesn’t hold up.  It’s what made Hill such a unique talent

• Like (+1) 1