NFL 2024 Kickoff: Ravens @ Chiefs, Sept 5 - 8:20pm

Einstein

Just now, Jim said:

Actually I said that I was not comparing players but you missed that I guess. I was comparing the fact that both were traded midseason (in the same season I think) and San Fran was able to incorporate their guy early and often, whereas the Bills traded for their guy, and he was non-existent on their offense.

Also, if Hines sucked? Is that my fault, or is it.....Brandon Beane's fault for trading Zack Moss (who's ended up looking pretty decent outside of Buffalo) for Nyheim Hines, who you say sucks. Why would the Big Baller do such a thing??

Cuz moss sucked here? What are we even doing here?

10 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Yet you’re disputing it with your own fake analysis then?  Lmao 

Let me rephrase…In the footage available I’ve seen him struggle to get open on some plays while you are tap dancing on a broken play where the CB gave him a free release and pretending he beat press coverage which wasn’t the case.  

But hey, why talk to facts when you can just say what ever you want right?

Facts lol. You are seeing a maximum of 30% of the game. 

Maybe wait til you can actually see the whole game before calling the 30% of what you can see a “fact.”

2 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

no he’s saying half the board pretended he’d be on the ground instantly at the snap most plays

The thought was that he could have trouble getting off press man outside. This play...

...is not an example of that, at all. Humphrey has his eyes on the QB and is clearly playing cover 2 flat. Unfortunately one of both of the safeties was playing something else.

I learned exactly nothing about Worthy on this play. Of course he might prove that part of his scouting part wrong still. It's week 1 of his rookie season.

• Like (+1) 1