NFL 2024 Kickoff: Ravens @ Chiefs, Sept 5 - 8:20pm

Einstein

2 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

2 TDs by Worthy WGR should be a blast to listen to tomorrow 

Probably will but it shouldn’t…if he was havin the game rashee rice was where the passing offense is running through him it would be more concerning imo.  Blown coverage/gadget running play isn’t really super telling of anything.  Still wayyyy too early to tell 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

9 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Bro you can’t even see the whole field on broadcast, miss me with this fake analysis.

Yet you’re disputing it with your own fake analysis then?  Lmao 

Let me rephrase…In the footage available I’ve seen him struggle to get open on some plays while you are tap dancing on a broken play where the CB gave him a free release and pretending he beat press coverage which wasn’t the case.  

But hey, why talk to facts when you can just say what ever you want right?

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Roundybout said:

Taylor does that every play man

With my conspiracy hat on, they put their thumb on the scale this drive because they want to make the end of the game as close as possible. Give the Ravens another drive.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, TheFunPolice said:

I'll also say Allen is many times better than Lamar.

I'll be shocked if Allen doesn't win at least 1 Super Bowl. He's too good not to. 

Lamar I don't necessarily expect to win one but I could definitely see it. In a single elimination game he's such a wildcard type player that you never know. 

Lamar can't pass consistently in 3 games to get his team in and to win a Super Bowl. Lamar is a running QB first, passing second. By contrast Josh is a passing QB first, running second. 

3 minutes ago, Bleeding Bills Blue said:

I'm not sure he's even playing a lot. Seems like the rpos go through rice. And they're using a 2nd tight end so... He's going to lose a lot of playing time to brown when he returns. 

Yeah, Brown was supposedly Mahomes favorite target in camp as they were clicking.  But it was camp, so you never know, but sure sounded like Brown and Mahomes were forming chemistry and could factor in a lot.