NFL 2024 Kickoff: Ravens @ Chiefs, Sept 5 - 8:20pm

Einstein

2 minutes ago, Bruffalo said:

The defense is doing well when it matters. The offense? Not so much.

I'm not going to call this performance scary when only one side of the ball is doing its job.

I'm looking in respect to the 24 Bills.  We'll see.  Hope I'm wrong.  These are definitely two playoff teams.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

Bogus roughing the passer and then they don't blow the whistle when forward progress is stopped. I don't believe in conspiracy theories but I do believe in stupid inconsistent officiating.

I think there is this psychological thing where refs give great teams more leeway and the benefit of the doubt. I see it in other sports like hockey too.

1 minute ago, T.E. said:

He's nowhere near the level of Burrow or Allen, and he's probably not as good as Herbert, Stafford, Hurts, Prescott, etc. The amount of praise he gets for routine competency is clearly out of hand.

It's because people aren't watching full games, they watch highlights and read stat lines which makes Lamar look above average. PS I hate this Pepsi gladiator commercial.

• Like (+1) 2